Brussels Shooter Arrested

Topic locked
Brussels shooter arrested Jun 01, 2014
29-year-old French citizen Mehdi Nemmouche captured Friday in Marseilles, said to have ties to Syrian jihadists.
A suspect in the shootout in the Jewish Museum in Brussels that left four dead has been detained, sources involved in the police probe said Sunday.

I'm afraid we will hear more about returning jihadi's. Reactions on Islamic/Moroccan sites were shocking. Anti-semitism is growing with a fast rate.

FlyingDutchman
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Brussels Shooter Arrested Jun 03, 2014
False flag operation.
Amazighsky
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Brussels Shooter Arrested Jun 04, 2014
Thanks, FD. There's a lot of hate in the region - two men were assaulted by two others with brass knuckles after leaving a synagogue in France.

We're seeing the same trend as with previous attacks against Jews around the world.

I wonder why the usual denial?
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Brussels Shooter Arrested Jun 05, 2014
rayznack wrote:I wonder why the usual denial?

Fascists disapprove of violence of other, while justifying or denying that of their own.

Belgium is one of the countries with high Jewish emigration to Israel. Why Israel? Because they have the IDF.
FlyingDutchman
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Brussels Shooter Arrested Jun 07, 2014
FlyingDutchman ,have there been instances outside the internet of 'youth' celebration of the attack as there were for other faith based attacks by this wonderful community?
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 10, 2014
Not that I know of.

--- Jun 18, 2014 ---

However, there is candy distribution in Dutch and Belgium kindergartners this week. Three candies a time.
FlyingDutchman
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk