:lol: :lol:

Thanks for the vid DDS - made my morning! LOL

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Britain Updates it's Prevent Policy Jun 12, 2011
Wow, a busy thread last night!

Shaf wrote: A simple, 'I'm embarrassed to give you the equivalent number of actual terrorist attacks by Muslims in the same period' would have sufficed.

But if you do get the stats from MI5, let me know.

Ooh :shock: I seriously doubt you’ll ever get such a statement from Mr Evans or anyone from MI5 for that matter, we’ll just have to wait and see eeh?

DDS Wrote: I keep seeing the title as Britain Updates it's Pervert Policy

Pervert – Terrorist, very similar definitions DDS! And the video? Well, canned laughter is so artificial, don’t you think?

Symm wrote: Liar, You call tearing apart the Palestinian land and nation a democratic vote.

The democratic vote didn’t tear up your land, that accolade rests entirely on the shoulders of children like you.

Symm wrote: The UK deserves all threats from anywhere. We in the MENA don't give a MONEKY'S!
Believe me, we really hope to see a torn up UK, because we have a strong belief that the UK has caused deep damage to our region and thus it deserves any hard time

They colonize the Indian continenat for a looong time, and then complain from having many Indians & Pakistanis in the UK today. Birmingham feels cosy with all the Indians and Pakistanis there Keep it up!

And the UK is handling 'all threats from anywhere', including dark age attitudes from you and other like minded people who don’t have the emotional intelligence to accept personal responsibility for situations they find themselves in today and constantly blame anyone and everything else but themselves.
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Britain Updates It's Prevent Policy Jun 12, 2011
Excuses, excuses. :)

99 real terror attacks last year by non-Muslims... a lot of hot air, but no stats, about the Mooslim threat in the UK.

I'll believe the stats.. but others put more weight on 'ifs and buts'... :D

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dillon wrote:
Symmetric wrote:]Symm wrote: Liar, You call tearing apart the Palestinian land and nation a democratic vote.

The democratic vote didn’t tear up your land, that accolade rests entirely on the shoulders of children like you.

Thats why you're a coward lair. Justifying injustice, instead of admitting a crime.

Dillon wrote:
Symmetric wrote:Symm wrote: The UK deserves all threats from anywhere. We in the MENA don't give a MONEKY'S!
Believe me, we really hope to see a torn up UK, because we have a strong belief that the UK has caused deep damage to our region and thus it deserves any hard time

They colonize the Indian continenat for a looong time, and then complain from having many Indians & Pakistanis in the UK today. Birmingham feels cosy with all the Indians and Pakistanis there Keep it up!

And the UK is handling 'all threats from anywhere', including dark age attitudes from you and other like minded people who don’t have the emotional intelligence to accept personal responsibility for situations they find themselves in today and constantly blame anyone and everything else but themselves.

Offcourse its handling all threats.
The enforced war on Iraq for instance? One which even Brits protested day and night to stop it. The UK never gave a damn what humanity felt towards an uncalled war, but like a poodle, Tony Blair went along with the Zionist demons of the US government, and after the war is over, he stood up to justify all his lies, and then simply released. Excellent democracy :blackeye:

And here you go again justifying the dark ages of UK's colonalizm with rubbish.

We'll see how the UK will handle more attacks in the future.
symmetric
BANNED

desertdudeshj wrote:Moving into a neighbourhood near you. Look behind you....BOO !!

Probably just shited yourself eh ? LOL

I seriously doubt that is ever going to happen. We have no call for prople like you where I live. And I thank God for my luck.

And the word is not 'shited'.
:D
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

I stay almost a stone throw from your "holiday" home what makes you think I can't follow you back, eh ? ;)

*Activate : Windbag stalker !
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:I stay almost a stone throw from your "holiday" home what makes you think I can't follow you back, eh ? ;)

*Activate : Windbag stalker !

You rent near my holiday home, so what?

You show no respect to the West, western culture or to my country. Why should you want to follow me anywhere? Surely that makes you the stalker, does it not?

Go back to Pakistan where you would be welcome.
Bethsmum

:D 'Windbag stalker'
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Seems to me you've already started to soil your knickers just at the mention ! LOL
desertdudeshj

LOL !!!!!
They allllll live in fear DDS. Literally!
Who the hell she think herself asking you to leave the UAE & go to Pakistan anyways?
Do they want to claim the UAE this time? Maybe another democratic vote to divide the UAE into two states, lol.
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:LOL !!!!!
They allllll live in fear DDS. Literally!
Who the hell she think herself asking you to leave the UAE & go to Pakistan anyways?
Do they want to claim the UAE this time? Maybe another democratic vote to divide the UAE into two states, lol.

Sym, you misunderstand me I'm afraid. DDS wants to leave the UAE. He has designs on anywhere west. He says he intends to follow me to the UK. I pointed out he would be more welcome in his home country of Pakistan.
I would not tell anyone to leave the UAE. That's a matter for the Emiratis and your Government. I'm not inclined to meddle in the UAE's immigration policy. I only speak for my country.

I think you forget that DDS has little good to say about the UAE even though it has been his home for approximately 34 years. If I were you I'd be slightly mad that he berates the place that has been gracious enough to offer him a home for that long.

-- Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:57 pm --

desertdudeshj wrote:Seems to me you've already started to soil your knickers just at the mention ! LOL

How charming. Another good reason why the UK does not want the likes of you around.
Bethsmum

desertdudeshj

Brilliant!!!!! Thanks for the laugh DDS.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

shafique wrote: no stats, about the Mooslim threat in the UK.

Nope, no stats, just a clear difinitive statement from the Home Office who analyse the stats on your behalf, should I repeat it again or have you memorised it yet? I've posted the link often enough.
Dillon

Ms May said the strategy would be targeted against "those forms of terrorism which pose the greatest risk to our national security, currently al-Qaeda and those they inspire".

How many of these recent IRA bombings have posed a risk to national security, anyways?

Were they all high profile attacks meant to cause mass casualties? 99 sounds like a lot of those.

I'm guessing not even one actual attack - or plotted attack - had that aim.

Surely plots where authorities are alerted ahead of time can't be compared to attempts to blow up civilian airliners over English cities.

I figure this wouldn't need an explanation for most people.
event horizon

EH, Shaf knows exactly how ridiculous his argument is, he’s clutching at straws and he knows it, he’s a troll as I believe is now widely accepted on DF and simply enjoys the attention, sadly, logic is wasted on him.
Dillon

Dillon wrote:he knows it

I donot think so.

Dillon wrote:he’s a troll as I believe is now widely accepted on DF and simply enjoys the attention, sadly, logic is wasted on him.

duh!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dillon wrote:EH, Shaf knows exactly how ridiculous his argument is, he’s clutching at straws and he knows it, he’s a troll as I believe is now widely accepted on DF and simply enjoys the attention, sadly, logic is wasted on him.

Hey, people are free to believe whatever they wish when it comes to beliefs about how to interpret the available evidence.

I'm just asking for the evidence to be produced - we get lots of sound bites, but so far, the only detailed statistics relating to real terrorism in the UK has been in relation to the 99 real bombs by non-Muslim terrorists:

The Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI) said 99 viable bombs either exploded or were defused by army experts in the year to the end of March, compared with 50 a year ago.
The security threat level stands at severe and police officers -- especially Catholics who have been encouraged to join the force -- have been targeted.

At the beginning of April, a car bomb killed a 25 year-old Catholic constable. One man has been charged in connection with the bombing and a woman is being questioned by detectives.

Ronan Kerr was the second Catholic officer to be murdered in two years, several more have been severely wounded or had narrow escapes.
Thursday’s police figures show that 188 people were arrested under the Terrorism Act, compared with 169 the year before. Those charged rose to 40 from 36.

As well as bombings there were 72 shooting incidents, 33 casualties resulting from paramilitary style shootings and 81 paramilitary style assaults.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUST ... 2?irpc=932

Facts. Not hype.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Yes Shaf, :lol:
Dillon

Glad I'm getting through - finally. :D

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Britain Updates it's Prevent Policy Jun 13, 2011
You're not, I was being sarcastic, you didn't see that with English not being your first language, I understand that.

:lol:
Dillon

Re: Britain Updates It's Prevent Policy Jun 13, 2011
What makes you think I didn't catch your sarcasm? You did see the smiley in my post, didn't you? :D

I absolutely DID catch the LACK of any statistics on your part - but not the weak excuses. Must try harder, must try harder. ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I'm happy for you.

:lol:
Dillon

I'm happy you're happy. :D

Much better to be self-satisfied than going around all glum like the 'phobes who see Mooslim threats around every corner (I don't think you're one of those paranoid types.. but some of your cheerleaders appear to be - perhaps you can get them to cheer up too?) :D

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:I'm happy you're happy. :D

Much better to be self-satisfied than going around all glum like the 'phobes who see Mooslim threats around every corner (I don't think you're one of those paranoid types.. but some of your cheerleaders appear to be - perhaps you can get them to cheer up too?) :D

Cheers,
Shafique

Ooh dear :( 'phobes, Mooslim threats, paranoia, cheerleaders, you really do need to accept your insecurities Shaf and start to deal with them, ...really :shock:

No smileys here, I'm serious!
Dillon

Thanks for the advice. See if you can spot my sarcasm. ;)

You could have simply said 'no, let my friends remain glum'. :D

However, should you ever find some stats - please let me know. (no smiley)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Thanks for the advice. See if you can spot my sarcasm. ;)

You could have simply said 'no, let my friends remain glum'. :D

However, should you ever find some stats - please let me know. (no smiley)

Cheers,
Shafique

And what did your last secretary die of? :lol: I'm not the one looking for your stats Shaf, you are!

:lol: :lol:
Dillon

As I keep saying.. not looking for evidence is the problem! sheesh. :D
This is what evidence looks like:
The Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI) said 99 viable bombs either exploded or were defused by army experts in the year to the end of March, compared with 50 a year ago.
As well as bombings there were 72 shooting incidents, 33 casualties resulting from paramilitary style shootings and 81 paramilitary style assaults.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Yes Shaf.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dillon

:D Great, as I said before - Glad to see I'm getting through - finally. :D

Cheers,