Arabs Tell West To Shut Up About Persecution Of Christians

Topic locked
Arabs tell West to shut up about persecution of Christians Jan 19, 2011
Title taken from EoZ.

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... about.html

A bit of interesting timing regarding this recent report coincides with a conference on 'Islamophobia' in the West taking place in Dubai.

The Muslim world is more than willing to criticize and act the victim, but the narrative never allows for any criticism to be directed towards them.

Kind of how on this forum, one is branded an 'Islamophobe' if they make a statement on Islam but Muslims are more than willing to pontificate on other religions - often with humorous results: philosophy-dubai/did-jesus-say-faith-without-works-dead-t38145.html

The summit opened Wednesday in Egypt's Sharm el-Sheikh resort.

Earlier this week, Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Abul Gheit said Egypt planned to demand that the summit denounce external meddling in its domestic affairs.

The call was triggered by an appeal made by Pope Benedict XVI along with a number of Western states urging the protection of Christians in the Arab world following deadly attacks on churches in Iraq and Egypt.

The statement said that Arab leaders reject attempts by foreign powers to intervene in Arab domestic affairs.

It added that such attempts demonstrate an ignorance of the history of the region, and reflect a lack of understanding of the nature of terrorist attacks, which have not neglected any area of the world.

http://www.almasryalyoum.com/en/news/ar ... ty-affairs

event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Arabs tell West to shut up about persecution of Christia Jan 19, 2011
Attacks on churches last week, attacks on Islam by Christians, dark ages, so who has moved on. ?
busa
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Arabs tell West to shut up about persecution of Christia Jan 20, 2011
Agreed that Christians are attacked by Muslims based on Islam.

Disagree that Christians attack Muslims or that Christians are attacking Muslims based on their religion.
event horizon

What you do mean EH is that you too have been lied by the media cover up..
dubai-politics-talk/the-war-you-don-see-t44658.html
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Arabs Tell West To Shut Up About Persecution Of Christia Jan 20, 2011
can people stop talking in the name of religions!
Non of us 100% represent his religion, never heard of Jesus(PBUH) attacked another people based of their religion, and never hear of Muhammed (PBUH) has attacked a church...

anyway those people who attack each other from both sides, i am totally sure that they came from un-employed environment, and I am sure they don't know much about what religion is...

but yalla what can we do, here is life we got to live it and face this stupid opinions to be greatful that I am who I am...
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Mahmoud04 wrote:can people stop talking in the name of religions!
Non of us 100% represent his religion, never heard of Jesus attacked another people based of their religion, and never hear of Muhammed (PBUH) has attacked a church...

anyway those people who attack each other from both sides, i am totally sure that they came from un-employed environment, and I am sure they don't know much about what religion is...

but yalla what can we do, here is life we got to live it and face this stupid opinions to be gratefuller that I am who I am...

Well said.
busa
Dubai forums Addict

"What, Kuffar, you didn't think we were really serious on that tolerance talk, now did you?"

Fatwa No.: 147,523
Title: Ruling on transporting Christians to their churches
Date: 19-1-2011

Question: A bus driver occasionally drives Christians to their churches to perform religious rites. He then goes to the mosque and performs his prayers. When they finish their rites, he drives them back home. Of course he doesn't always do this, but he does do it sometimes. At times he also drives Christian dance teams, who are performing some rites associated with Christian holidays. What is the ruling on all of this?

Fatwa: Praise be to Allah, and prayers and peace be upon the prophet of Allah, and on his family and companions, etc.

It is not permissible for this man to drive Christians to their churches, nor to drive those who dance on their holidays. For if the Christians are confessing their religion, it is not permissible to support them in their vain and perverted rites and religion. This is according to the saying of the Most High: "Help ye one another in righteousness and piety, but help ye not one another in sin and rancour" [Qur'an 5:2]. This is the general view, which is contrary to the view of the Hanafis, who hold that it is permissible to do such things for employment.

http://www.islamweb.net/ver2/Fatwa/Show ... on=FatwaId
event horizon

Mahmoud04 wrote:can people stop talking in the name of religions!
Non of us 100% represent his religion, never heard of Jesus(PBUH) attacked another people based of their religion, and never hear of Muhammed (PBUH) has attacked a church...

Excellent point.

Indeed, it is worth recalling that excellent example set by the Holy Prophet, pbuh, when the delegation of Chrisitians of Najran came to visit him in Medina. When Sunday came round they needed somewhere to hold their service, and the Prophet allowed them to use his mosque for this.
(Ibn Hisham, I, 575-577.)

But the most clear instructions are in the Charter the Prophet, pbuh, gave:
This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them.
Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them.
No compulsion is to be on them.
Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries.
No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses.
Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.
No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight.
The Muslims are to fight for them.
If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray.
Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants.
No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world).

http://www.cyberistan.org/islamic/charter1.html

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

The loons are so desperate as to quote a forged document.
event horizon

Re: Arabs Tell West To Shut Up About Persecution Of Christia Jan 21, 2011
I didn't see any references from the bible in this thread ;)
desertdudeshj

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk