Apartheid In Europe

Topic locked
Apartheid in Europe May 08, 2011
Today Muslims demonstrated against the current Syrian regime. Women were placed separate behind barriers.

opdedam534.jpg

Interesting fact is that the demonstration was held on the exact spot were this week the victims from WW II were remembered. Another fact, the first person in Dutch politics who warned against Islam, was shot dead yesterday nine years ago.

Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Apartheid in Europe May 08, 2011
Hey FD. Have you been keeping up with the free speech trials in Europe? I heard they just found an expert guilty for something he said about the rates of s.e.xual abuse in Muslim families.

Anyways, I also find the times and locations Muslims plan their events or build Masjids suspicious as well. I seem to remember British Muslims pushing for a day that coincided with Holocaust Remembrance day or something.

Muslims have a knack for intruding on non-Muslim traditions and holy ground. I'm sure everyone knows of past (and current) practice to build their monuments and holy sites on the sacred ground of the people they conquered.
event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Apartheid in Europe May 09, 2011
event horizon wrote:Anyways, I also find the times and locations Muslims plan their events or build Masjids suspicious as well.

Very true, this is not the first provocation with regards to remembrance day. Those in the OP used the freedom of demontration to take freedoms aways. Beware of those lurking in the shadows of freedom!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk