Where To Buy PC Components In Dubai

Topic locked
Where to buy PC components in Dubai Sep 14, 2009
Hi, I am trying to build a Home PC and have all the components except for the computer case. Can anyone tell me where I can buy them either in Dubai or Al Ain.
Generally, I need a FULL TOWER case with some good air flow (becoz I have the 4870x2 and it runs hot) Specifically I am looking for either Antec 1200 or thermaltake Kandalf/Armor.
Also if you guyz can give me an idea of the estimated price.

Thanks

mansoor982@hotmail.com
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 14, 2009
Plenty of small computer shops in Computer Plaza in Bur Dubai. Go along Bank Street coming from Maktoum Bridge, go left at the roundabout with Mankhool Road, (the big roundabout with traffic lights roundabout just after Starbucks on the right), it's the first or second mall on the right.

No idea of cost for full tower, make sure you get a powerful PSU (850 watts) if you're gonna load that case up with goodies! :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 14, 2009
Thanks for the reply. Really appreciate it.

I brought all the components with me (from US). Left my Kandalf there, too heavy. Its a core i7 system and a 1000W thermaltake tough power should be enough to handle it. :wink:
mansoor982@hotmail.com
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined May 31, 2015
Hello,any one who can tell me where i can buy dell network storage model:pv md3200i in dubai thx
libanje
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai high tech talkForum Rules

Return to Dubai high tech talk