Selling Paypal ( Cyber ) Money To Buy Online In Dubai !

Topic locked
Selling Paypal ( cyber ) Money to buy online in Dubai ! Nov 18, 2010
Hello people

I can provide paypal money to people want to buy stuff online but are uncomfortable disclosing their credit card information online

Conversely , I can buy stuff for you online and ship it to your address .

All you pay me is additional 5 AED . and 1$= 3.66 AED .

Please contact 055-4213743 for more info .

dude91x
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Selling Paypal ( Cyber ) Money To Buy Online In Dubai ! Nov 18, 2010
I think people would be less aprehensive about working with paypal than you. Paypal has an excellent record and is a trustable organisation. So what are your credentials ?

Unless you provide a COD service I don't think anyone would be intrested. You don't even need a credit card to online shopping nowadays
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Well , the issue is you can't add funds in paypal if you are from U.A.E . So basically there is no way you can fund your own paypal balance.

Yes , it will be COD . We meet up some where . You give me the cash , i transfer the money rite in front of you.
dude91x
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Well I've never had any problem using paypal ever here from within UAE. Had a dispute once, got refunded with in the hour into my account, so I have no clue what your talking about mate
desertdudeshj

dude91x wrote:Well , the issue is you can't add funds in paypal if you are from U.A.E . So basically there is no way you can fund your own paypal balance.

Yes , it will be COD . We meet up some where . You give me the cash , i transfer the money rite in front of you.

I would feel more comfortable just transferring the money into your account rather than meeting up with you. Or would you like my bank details and you can help yourself to whatever you need? :drunken:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Selling Paypal ( Cyber ) Money To Buy Online In Dubai ! Nov 19, 2010
People need to be careful about using Paypal. I have had 5 people try to scam me from Malaysia with the Paypal reverse scam. Details found here - http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=149307
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

desertdudeshj wrote:Well I've never had any problem using paypal ever here from within UAE. Had a dispute once, got refunded with in the hour into my account, so I have no clue what your talking about mate

You probably have your credit card attached with your paypal. So when you make a transaction the money gets deducted from your card.

So what I am offering here , is the paypal balance , so you don't need to attach and verify your card with paypal. So now when you make a transaction , the money gets deducted from your paypal balance and not your credit card.

-- Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:23 am --

Bora Bora wrote:
dude91x wrote:Well , the issue is you can't add funds in paypal if you are from U.A.E . So basically there is no way you can fund your own paypal balance.

I would feel more comfortable just transferring the money into your account rather than meeting up with you. Or would you like my bank details and you can help yourself to whatever you need? :drunken:

I could use a little less sarcasm -,-

-- Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:27 am --

kanelli wrote:People need to be careful about using Paypal. I have had 5 people try to scam me from Malaysia with the Paypal reverse scam. Details found here - http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=149307

Well , I wasn't aware of all that. But yes... there is a dark side to everything And yes , my paypal money is not CC funded ;)
dude91x
Dubai Forums Frequenter

dude91x wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

I could use a little less sarcasm -,-

Does less mean take it down a level??? How's that? :drunken:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

I have pretty much no problems with paypal havin my details and no I don't have a CC attached to it, its a ATM card which is just as good as a CC card nowadays and even better since you can't charge it for more then the amount the account actually has. And its of an account which has almost nothing in it anyways.

So instead of the hassle of going through meetinp up with you giving you cash and stuff etc etc I just click buy or bid instead. Much simpler. If anybody is a heavy online shopper and not sure just open up an account specially for this purpose and use you ATM card and just keep enough in it money for what you need or add money when you want to buy something. Beats the hassle of going through you any day mate

And for the scams if one keeps their wits about themselves and only deal with know sellers with good reputation its never a problem.

Although there are a few more paypal scams out there aswell. But as I said keep your wits about and deal with sellers of good repute and you should be ok. Has served me well for years now.
desertdudeshj

There are lot of people who don't own a CC and there are others who don't like to disclose their cc info. that is where I come in.
dude91x
Dubai Forums Frequenter

No I think anyone who is confident enough to shop online here ( still not very popular here specially due to high shipping rates to UAE ) is confident and capable enough to do it. And plus all good sellers offer more than just paypal as method of payment. And have third party secure and rated connections while doing the transactions.

If your going to buy weird stuff from didgy websites then no matter what you do you'll get burnt sooner or later no matter what method you choose. If your an average inteligence netizen then you got nothing to worry about.

Plus like I said you don't even need a CC nowadays.
desertdudeshj

Re: Selling Paypal ( Cyber ) Money To Buy Online In Dubai ! Nov 20, 2010
I think a lot of people are shopping online in US and UK etc. and using Aramex Shop and Ship to get it to Dubai for an affordable price.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

dude91x wrote:There are lot of people who don't own a CC and there are others who don't like to disclose their cc info. that is where I come in.

:D

-- Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:55 pm --

rudeboy wrote:
dude91x wrote:There are lot of people who don't own a CC and there are others who don't like to disclose their cc info. that is where I come in.

you are in dubai where EVERYONE has a DC or CC. and those ppl who dont have CC or DC are probably busy working their socks off to get that DC/CC! Do you honestly think they will come on this forum where everyone just fights, to see if there is one NICE DUDE who will let them buy things online, when most of them will probably send some money back to Pakistan/India/Bangladesh, even though they wished they could get those nice juicy Gucci shoes they saw on Souq!

rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:

-- Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:55 pm --

rudeboy wrote:

you are in dubai where EVERYONE has a DC or CC. and those ppl who dont have CC or DC are probably busy working their socks off to get that DC/CC! Do you honestly think they will come on this forum where everyone just fights, to see if there is one NICE DUDE who will let them buy things online, when most of them will probably send some money back to Pakistan/India/Bangladesh, even though they wished they could get those nice juicy Gucci shoes they saw on Souq!

Fighting?? Where?? Who??? Did I miss something? :shock:

Give the guy a break. He's trying to earn some money to buy those Gucci shoes. :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

undefined Jul 18, 2015
dude91x ,hi Im interested please let me know if you still do it.
abcde
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai high tech talkForum Rules

Return to Dubai high tech talk