How To Hack Linux Servers

Topic locked
Re: How to hack linux servers Sep 16, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:Of course, most of the ones hosted online are pretty secure....

Wrong. Linux hosted servers are hacked by the thousands everyday.

DaveDXB wrote:And what did the worlds famous hacker (who got caught) said was the success to hi stories???

Answer: Reverse Engineering

Wrong again, you mean Social Engineering and not Reverse Engineering those are two completely different things.

DaveDXB wrote:
-server secure: has passwords for everything and no holes.

There is no such thing. The fact that is uses passwords is a hole byitself.

DaveDXB wrote:-Vurnabilities in the operating system? Yeah...only coders are intot hat stuff....so unless ur like a programming freak! writing scripts and bots....it aint an easy job.

Wrong yet again, there are already coded exploits that are all over the internet and kids use them all the time to hack into machines.

DaveDXB wrote:So this is what i want from you.... I want a few GOOD EXAMPLES of emails that are faked which are used for sending to clients in order to lets say reveal their login passwords. Some of my examples....

The last thing i am gonna do is help an idiot like you. You better research your shit more and start being more informed. When i start feeling you know what you are talking about i might help you with some awesome phishing techniques that not even the best firewalls can stop.

MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 16, 2006
now this is a really old classie used to trap people for getting their Hotmail passwords.

You spoof/dumify the web host page / hotmail page.

The place where you have to put your log in/pw details , you simply put HTML Post scripts or Use a php sendmail function or a javascript to post the info to your email or upload as a text file.

This must send you the actual item of what the user must have entered.

But why do you want to know this ??
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Sep 16, 2006
oh btw.. heres one link that can help you :

www.formbuddy.com
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Sep 16, 2006
if you want to record the user keystrokes in real time, use javascripts. ( trying in asp or other coding language wont work)

hijack the original webhosts mailserver.
Hijack their Database server !
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Sep 16, 2006
ahamed wrote:if you want to record the user keystrokes in real time, use javascripts. ( trying in asp or other coding language wont work)

hijack the original webhosts mailserver.
Hijack their Database server !

yeah next thing we see etisalat hijacking this forum to discuss hijacking topics.

Dave I guess I asked u b4 NOT to post these kind of topics....there are gazillionsof forums out there to discuss
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 16, 2006
Thanks snippy for unlockin the thread..three hips to u..

Ok My Final Words:

Dear Techie freaks & maniacs,

since we donot want our lovely cyber home to be blocked by etisalat, it would be a kind request on behalf of our forum's admins & gr8 mods, that we donot speak about the foloowing in the forums:

P0_rn
War3z
s3x
Illegal Software
Crakz,nutz,serial keyz
and anything to do with illegal/prohibited articles/items as by etisalat regulations.

I suggest havin a category like the fight club, which can be only accessed by permission; to discuss such articles as in this post.

Count my vote to keep DF Unblocked, clean & safe.

Snippy..my bro.. you can now happily & with all the respect lock this thread again ( Or rather delete it, if you wish so)
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Sep 16, 2006
and how i wish i had so much of spare time to keep this category lively & ever green
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Sep 17, 2006
locked in the name of ahmed and his hacking obsession

Note: I was trying to open lodge for resons ope to only core members.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai high tech talkForum Rules

Return to Dubai high tech talk