Computer Hack

Topic locked
Computer hack Nov 03, 2009
Hello everyone. I used to sell this computer hack but now I'm giving the info free.
Have gamers in the house? Here is a 100% legal hack to go wireless on your xbox 360 with-out buying the official adapter.

3 easy steps.

http://hack-in.com

You can find the google gadget I built for it also if you want to pass it on to your friends. Go to google gadgets home page and then type hack-in into the search box there. It will probally show in the new gadgets also for a few days. 2nd or 3rd page about now.

canuckbid
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 04, 2009
dont click on the link, it isnt safe, mods plz delete this thread asap b4 sum1 clicks the link, and delete the user who started the thread since he is clearly an anoying twat...
barthezz
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 04, 2009
How dare you call me names. I'm showing people how to save a 100 dollars by not buying the adapter. You are probally a seller of the adapter and now some customers will not get ripped off buying one. I sold hundreds of info packs on ebay showing how to do this. And it works. If you can not follow 3 easy steps then thats not my fault. I'm suppling the information free to Dubai forum members now. It's 100% legal also. You should be banned for your language.
canuckbid
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 04, 2009
canuckbid wrote:How dare you call me names. I'm showing people how to save a 100 dollars by not buying the adapter. You are probally a seller of the adapter and now some customers will not get ripped off buying one. I sold hundreds of info packs on ebay showing how to do this. And it works.
If you can not follow 3 easy steps then thats not my fault. I'm suppling the information free to Dubai forum members now. It's 100% legal also. You should be banned for your language.

Plz refer to ur double posted thread, and yes, I am a microsoft supplier, I have 6000 pieces in stock in my kitchen
-_-
barthezz
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 05, 2009
Then you had better move them fast because the game market does also. I have hundreds not thousands. I'll give you a tip. Don't keep too many at a time if you are a home seller. New games are popular not old ones. You'll wind up taking a loss on your inventory if you can not move them fast. If you think calling competitors names and asking to have threads removed is good business you have lots to learn. I've been selling software online for 10 years.
canuckbid
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 05, 2009
dude... i was being sarcastic... -_- i do not have wrieless adaptors in my kitchen dude... how big would my kitchen b to house that many -_-, and i do not work for microsoft... hell i dont even have an xbox360, i own 3 PS3s however (im serious about tht btw)
barthezz
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 05, 2009
My last comment. I supplied free real information that works. I don't have the time to reply to all your posts. Good day.
canuckbid
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 16, 2009
Anyone know how to hack wireless key?
shalike
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 16, 2009
@shalike

Google it ..you should find some information or the other..

I have been able to crack most of them (both wep/wpa)

You just need the right tool .. and know how to use it
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Nov 20, 2009
Thats illegal to hack into someone's wireless network. You can usually find the router by typing 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 into your browser. You need to be the network adminstrater or be hard wired in to change the network security key or type of security. The tip I showed in the start of the thread is legal to do.
canuckbid
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai high tech talkForum Rules

Return to Dubai high tech talk