BYPASS ETISALAT/DU/ANY ISP RESTRICTIONS

Topic locked
BYPASS ETISALAT/DU/ANY ISP RESTRICTIONS Sep 05, 2008
Below is the link to my blog.
Code: Select all
http://bypassetisalatproxy.blogspot.com/

Before asking stupid questions, please read my blog thoroughly. Nothing is so hard to understand if you actually apply your brains into something. Just follow the steps and you would successfully open all kinds of websites with full access and no zero restrictions.....for FREE.

If, after reading the blog and "trying" to install the software, you are still stuck somwhere then let me know and I will happily assist you!

Enjoy your freedom!

PS: Will be glad to hear a thank you!

qouiou
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 22, 2008
i didn't go through your entire blog but if you can figure out how can i use my blackberry as a modem then i am willing to pay you right there and then !
Cyberslam
Dubai Forum User

Sep 22, 2008
what's the model of your blackberry?
qouiou
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 22, 2008
its etisalat's 8310 curve
Cyberslam
Dubai Forum User

Sep 23, 2008
Black berry is a joke....

Nokia E71, slimmer...and sexier....and does everything any black berry can do.

Black berry is just hype...like the iPhone....for the kiddies....
guest999

Oct 07, 2008
Cyberslam wrote:its etisalat's 8310 curve

Becareful, Etisash1t markets BB service as unlimited but it actually isn’t, so if you use your BB as a modem you’ll likely go over your bandwidth allocation and pay a ton in additional charges.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Re: BYPASS ETISALAT/DU/ANY ISP RESTRICTIONS Oct 09, 2008
qouiou,

That's one good blog there. Thanks :D. I've visited both websites but still can't decide which is better. My purpose for subscribing in any of the services is mainly for using other devices than my PC. What do you recommend and are you already subscribed to any such service? If so, are you getting your full advertised Internet access speed?

Thanks again and hope to hear from you soon.
Xemnarth
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Xemnarth wrote:qouiou,

That's one good blog there. Thanks :D. I've visited both websites but still can't decide which is better. My purpose for subscribing in any of the services is mainly for using other devices than my PC. What do you recommend and are you already subscribed to any such service? If so, are you getting your full advertised Internet access speed?

It's good to hear a thanks.

I used to use your freedom before but now I switched to megaproxy because I download tonnes of files from BLOCKED file hosting websites such as filescheap etc. And for that your freedom FREE service offered killing slow speed.

As for your query about the speed, read below.

Megaproxy is an excellent service for browsing purposes and is very cheap. It is also easy to use for beginners and as I said before, I use it to download large sums of files, IT DOES give me FULL advertised internet speed. For example, I have 512/Kbs DSL from etisalat and that SHOULD give me 60/Kbs download speed. I always get around 57-60/Kbs from megaproxy :) :)

Now, I don't quite understand what you mean by devices other than your PC. Elaborate.

Finally, which is better? Well as I said in my blog, those who are willing to part with $9.95 for 3 months to use excellent and trouble free anonymous surfing, should go for Megaproxy. Otherwise, for those who wish to access blocked websites once in a bluemoon should definitely use yourfreedom client. It's an excellent client!

Comparatively, your freedom is much more secure than megaproxy or any other SSL service because it offers SOCKS proxy! The only problem is, yourfreedom's charges are a bit too high :(
qouiou
Dubai Forums Member

qouiou wrote:

I used to use your freedom before but now I switched to megaproxy because I download tonnes of files from BLOCKED file hosting websites such as filescheap etc. And for that your freedom FREE service offered killing slow speed.

Megaproxy is an excellent service for browsing purposes and is very cheap. It is also easy to use for beginners and as I said before, I use it to download large sums of files, IT DOES give me FULL advertised internet speed. For example, I have 512/Kbs DSL from etisalat and that SHOULD give me 60/Kbs download speed. I always get around 57-60/Kbs from megaproxy :) :)

Now, I don't quite understand what you mean by devices other than your PC. Elaborate.

Finally, which is better? Well as I said in my blog, those who are willing to part with $9.95 for 3 months to use excellent and trouble free anonymous surfing, should go for Megaproxy. Otherwise, for those who wish to access blocked websites once in a bluemoon should definitely use yourfreedom client. It's an excellent client!

Comparatively, your freedom is much more secure than megaproxy or any other SSL service because it offers SOCKS proxy! The only problem is, yourfreedom's charges are a bit too high :(

Thanks, that was a quick reply.

Ok I'll try to give more details. My purpose for subscribing in YF client or OpenVPN (whichever is better) will mainly be to acheive the speed I'm paying for. Second, I want to use the YF client or OpenVPN in my D-link DSL wired router to connect my Xbox 360 (a videogame console) in hope that I will get lag-free experience. Is it possible to connect a videogame console to a router to be able to use YF? (it's okay if you don't have the answer as I've already contacted the support)

Are you currently subscribed to megaproxy?

Thanks a bunch.
Xemnarth
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Xemnarth wrote:
qouiou wrote:

Ok I'll try to give more details. My purpose for subscribing in YF client or OpenVPN (whichever is better) will mainly be to acheive the speed I'm paying for. Second, I want to use the YF client or OpenVPN in my D-link DSL wired router to connect my Xbox 360 (a videogame console) in hope that I will get lag-free experience. Is it possible to connect a videogame console to a router to be able to use YF? (it's okay if you don't have the answer as I've already contacted the support)

Thanks a bunch.

I said I switched to megaproxy from yourfreedom so that clearly means I have subscribed to megaproxy and that is how I gave you my explanation of both the services.

Anyway, megaproxy is only meant for browsing on a computer, if xbox 360 has a built in web browser, you can use megaproxy on it but I am not sure of how you can connect to a game server through a web browser.

As for the speed, I have already answered it but again I will tell you in brief. No matter which ever service you use, you will get your full speed! Believe me, I have subscribed and used yourfreedom and megaproxy, both offered me my full actual internet speed.

I understand your problem and the only solution is your freedom. You can use your router to enable your xbox 360 to access blocked game servers USING your freedom. No doubt about that.

For now, wait for a reply from your freedom support. If your problem is not solved, let me know what they told you and then I shall guide you. But I believe they will correctly tell you what to do.

Also keep in mind, to get your full DSL speed on your xbox 360 you will have to subscribe to the paid subscriptions offered by your freedom because the free service of your freedom offers very slow speed. Let me know if again you are confused between which subscription to choose.
qouiou
Dubai Forums Member

qouiou wrote:
Xemnarth wrote:
qouiou wrote:

Thanks a bunch.

I said I switched to megaproxy from yourfreedom so that clearly means I have subscribed to megaproxy and that is how I gave you my explanation of both the services.

Anyway, megaproxy is only meant for browsing on a computer, if xbox 360 has a built in web browser, you can use megaproxy on it but I am not sure of how you can connect to a game server through a web browser.

As for the speed, I have already answered it but again I will tell you in brief. No matter which ever service you use, you will get your full speed! Believe me, I have subscribed and used yourfreedom and megaproxy, both offered me my full actual internet speed.

I understand your problem and the only solution is your freedom. You can use your router to enable your xbox 360 to access blocked game servers USING your freedom. No doubt about that.

For now, wait for a reply from your freedom support. If your problem is not solved, let me know what they told you and then I shall guide you. But I believe they will correctly tell you what to do.

Also keep in mind, to get your full DSL speed on your xbox 360 you will have to subscribe to the paid subscriptions offered by your freedom because the free service of your freedom offers very slow speed. Let me know if again you are confused between which subscription to choose.

I thought you said you tried the FreeYourFreedom and it was too slow cause they cap bandwidth at 64Kbps right?

Unfortunately Xbox 360 doesn't have a web browser. The network settings in the console itself is pretty basic too you can switch between manual or automatic ip/dns, set gateway, clone mac address, set user name and pw for PoPPE and that's it. Proxy can't be set. Well anyways if I was to try YF I'd go for the 'Unlimited' package which is the best they offer. The price would be ok if i could access all content on the net and play lag-free games as i'll be having a different ip address from the YF servers i'm connected to.

I'm still not sure which is better to use for P2P is it the YF client or OpenVPN.

Thanks for your help :D
Xemnarth
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Xemnarth wrote:
qouiou wrote:
Xemnarth wrote:
qouiou wrote:

Thanks a bunch.

I thought you said you tried the FreeYourFreedom and it was too slow cause they cap bandwidth at 64Kbps right?

Unfortunately Xbox 360 doesn't have a web browser. The network settings in the console itself is pretty basic too you can switch between manual or automatic ip/dns, set gateway, clone mac address, set user name and pw for PoPPE and that's it. Proxy can't be set. Well anyways if I was to try YF I'd go for the 'Unlimited' package which is the best they offer. The price would be ok if i could access all content on the net and play lag-free games as i'll be having a different ip address from the YF servers i'm connected to.

I'm still not sure which is better to use for P2P is it the YF client or OpenVPN.

Thanks for your help :D

I said I have tried your freedom 64Kbps and also the unlimited package. Both offers good service and with unlimited subscription, I get full speed.

It's ok if xbox does not offer a proxy setting. You just need to put socks proxy in your ROUTER settings as localhost and port 1080. That should be all done.

But in this case it's best if you follow the ACTUAL steps given by your freedom support. Just tell them your problem in detail and they will give you steps to follow.

As for P2P, I will tell you again your freedom is the best because you are willing to subscribe to the unlimited package and that should give you full anonymous access including skype and voip services. I don't have much knowledge about openVPN so I can't really say which is better comparatively.
qouiou
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 26, 2008
FYI

if you use BB as your modem, you will not be connecting via BIS. Hence you will be charged. So be cautios before you try it out
ahamed
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai high tech talkForum Rules

Return to Dubai high tech talk