Permits And Visas Reviews

Topic locked
Permits and Visas Reviews Apr 12, 2016
I would just like to share my experience with Permits and Visas in Dubai. It is an Immigration Consultancy. They accept visa applications for countries Canada, new Zealand, Australia, Denmark and many more. I was wanting to apply for Canadian Visa that time, which was last year. I called them and they assessed my qualifications for a Canadian Visa. I was talking with one of the case managers and i was informed about the requirements and processes. I can say they were very honest in every question about immigration and thats one of the things i liked about them. I paid them initial down payment for the processing and waited for more than 7 months. Now, I finally got my visa! I have one year upon issuance of the visa to travel and enter Canada. I recommend them to those who wants to migrate to another country especially for Canada. You can visit their website or call them 04 5538913. Thanks!

mhekie
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined May 23, 2016
mhekie ,

I came to know of Mr Ryan of Permits and Visas Immigration Consultants through a common family/friend of mine. During that time I was being frustrated by another Immigration Consultant and not achieving the success I was expecting. Since engaging Mr Ryan, I have been more than satisfied. My application for Residence Visa under Skill Migrant Category through him was accepted on 12 May 2015. The approval was received on 5th Feb, 2016. I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Mr Ryan of Permits and Visas. His approach was extremely professional throughout the process.
Bencorre
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Permits And Visas Reviews Jun 09, 2016
This is my first time to hire an immigration company for my Canadian PR visa application and I didn't regret it. I am very pleased with how Permits and Visas immigration consultant and case manager handled and assisted me in my application. They were so patient to my every question and got every answer i needed. Our doubts are always immediately satisfied. It has been a long process during which the Permits and Visas guided me step by step, making everything much easier and faster. Thank you. Call Them On: +97145538913
MarianoMiguel
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jun 12, 2016
I am the happiest at this stage of my life! Thank you so much Permits and Visas. It was a best experience working with your team of Immigration Consultants and case manager. I felt very at ease and confident as I knew Permits and Visas will go across my situation and application. Amrita, the case manager repeatedly and patiently explained me the process and the procedures involved in the application. She was very supportive and it was all worth it. Moving to Canada in a few months to start a better life.
JiyaAgrawal
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Guide and photosForum Rules

Return to Dubai Guide and photos