Permits And Visas Dubai Reviews

Topic locked
Permits and Visas Dubai Reviews May 15, 2016
Permits and Visas Immigration Consultants in Dubai guided us through a successful visa application process, and because of the team's professional and thorough assistance, the whole application has been stress and hassle free.

Sameerp
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Permits And Visas Dubai Reviews Jun 09, 2016
I moved to Canada last 2013 and a friend advised me to call Permits and Visas. I was told the Permits and Visas in Dubai has a high rate of success in getting a PR for its clients. So, I hired them for my friend's application. They were indeed honest, professional and always available. If you need help with your Canadian visa, just call them! +971 4 553 8913
Ranbir
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Permits And Visas Dubai Reviews Jun 12, 2016
Before I contacted Permits and Visas, I tried to handle my Canadian PR Visa application myself but I got really confused by the immigration rules, policies and requirements. When I contacted Permits and Visas, I got a fast response from Iqra. She made me realize and learn a lot of things. The whole application process was a lot more easy than when I tried it myself. Iqra made me feel very comfortable about my application by giving me a very clear guideline in order to properly lodge my application. After less than a year, I finally got the grant! I am so thankful to Permits and Visas in Dubai for giving me a very good service. Thank you So Much Again
FarahAbraham
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Guide and photosForum Rules

Return to Dubai Guide and photos