WORKING IN DUBAI

Topic locked
WORKING IN DUBAI Sep 09, 2013
Dear All,

I am currently working here in Kuwait, but luckily I got a job offer there in UAE and as I have accepted it as I really want to go back there. I am a Filipino and now I am planning to resign here on my current sponsor which I am working with them for almost 15 months. If they will not allow my resignation I am planning to get an emergency leave and bringing with me is my new sponsors visa in UAE.

Will it be possible that I will stop over dubai and go immediately to the the visa Section Immigration of UAE and will cancel my flight going to Philippines? Will I not be harmed or charged with this kind of idea. Will UAE let me in holding my 60days UAE visa but I still have Kuwait Visa stamped on my passport.

Can you please help me answer my questions.

Thank you

ojoflyyz
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: WORKING IN DUBAI Oct 22, 2013
PTLLS is a Premium course which is now available in dubai. It is first stage of a PGCE (Post Graduate Certificate in Education) in Lifelong learning sector. PTLLS offers a comprehensive outline to the role and responsibilities of the teacher, tutor or trainer. PTLLS is a relatively new program which will replace the popular CIEH Professional Trainer Certificate (PTC)I in near future.
nistgulf
Dubai Forums Member

Re: WORKING IN DUBAI Oct 31, 2013
good luck!
Mattoni
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum