Stateless People Must Register, Official Says

Topic locked
Stateless people must register, official says Sep 26, 2008
People without documents to prove their identity who do not register will face strict action, a senior official said on Thursday.

Following the two-month deadline given to people without documents to prove their identity for registration, intensive round-the-clock campaigns will begin to nab those who are found without identity cards, the Interior Ministry announced in a statement on Thursday.

more info:
http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/Government/10247799.html

Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Re: Stateless people must register, official says Sep 27, 2008
Andyba wrote:
People without documents to prove their identity who do not register will face strict action, a senior official said on Thursday.

Following the two-month deadline given to people without documents to prove their identity for registration, intensive round-the-clock campaigns will begin to nab those who are found without identity cards, the Interior Ministry announced in a statement on Thursday.

more info:
http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/Government/10247799.html

If I am stopped I will show them my Id. Its in the back of my shirt.

I am Calvin Klein.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 16, 2008
That's for some people called "Bedoon" who are were born and living in the UAE and striving to get the nationality...
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 12, 2009
In modern times every one should be documented. Governments should help stateless people in documentation process. Most of the stateless people are not only poor but also uneducated.
bhomes
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 13, 2009
Is this tha National ID?
ArchitectRoel
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum