Scottish People Wanting To Move To Dubai

Topic locked
scottish people wanting to move to dubai Jun 19, 2006
:D :D hi all, just discovered this website! my husband and I are in our early 30's currently living in Scotland. Husband works for a local building company and I work as a secretary. We are fed up with Scotland, and the UK as a whole, not to mention fed up with our boring jobs, we are looking for an adventure and a new life and we think Dubai might be the place! We are travelling to Dubai for a week in September with the plan of looking round at available jobs and apartments to rent. My question to all you Dubai experts is: is it easy to pick up work out in Dubai, we don't want big fancy high paid jobs, just enough to keep us comfortable? Also, are we best to rent somewhere first, and what are the best areas for newcomers to Dubai to live? Would really appreciate all your advice, thanks!

lorimer
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 19, 2006
Guys,

There is a separate forum withing Dubai Forums (Dubai Expat Help) full of useful information about the topics mentionend in your post (start with the Stickies)! You'll get lots of basic general and specific info and then take it from there.

Best of luck
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum