Looking To Move To Dubai...

Topic locked
Looking to Move to Dubai... Aug 10, 2005
Hi all,

New to this forum, looks great though!

Really just starting to look at moving to Dubai, so any help/suggestions welcome.

I am 27 yr old Male from UK, currently running an import/export company, and have been for past 4 1/2 years now... Looking for a change in direction, and possibly moving to Dubai to work. I have some experience of the middle east having lived in Qatar for 10 years! Very much looking to get back there... Oh and I also have a Bus. marketing degree.

My fiancee is also keen to move. She has recently gradutate about 18 months ago in Bus. Info Systems 2:1 standard.

Both of us are basically looking to start a new life/careers in Dubai. Can anyone suggest where we start..and is it best to secure a job before coming to Dubai?

If there are ANY jobs out there...would consider anything lol...

Help and suggestions welcome..

Thanks
Dan

dannyb_77
Dubai Forum Guest

help... Aug 10, 2005
Any one with any suggestions on employment agencies or cost of living etc...any help welcome...please

thanks
dannyb_77
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 10, 2005
Look in the stickies in this forum and well as do a search through the archives and you will get all the info you need. Your question is simply too general to answer.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Help with finding a property Aug 16, 2005
Hi there,

Im an aussie expat and have been living in Dubai for nearly 6 years now and Im still here so I must be enjoying it, my boyfriend is from the UK and is in the real estate industry so if you need any advice re rentals or buying a property in Dubai, drop him an email at grdodd46@hotmail.com, hope it all goes well for you.
skyhigh
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum