Renew Wasel Outside UAE, Etisalat Contact Num?

Topic locked
Renew Wasel Outside UAE, Etisalat contact Num? Sep 29, 2008
I am outside the UAE and my Wasel is going to expire before I return. It seem you can renew online, but I need to add credit to the account first and international credit cards are "temporarily not possible". Any ideas?

Also does someone have a number for Etisalat? Their website lists:

00971 4004101

Which doesn't work, even if I add a 4 or 2 for Dubai/Abu Dhabi.

DubaiMacGuy
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Renew Wasel Outside UAE, Etisalat contact Num? Sep 29, 2008
DubaiMacGuy wrote:I am outside the UAE and my Wasel is going to expire before I return. It seem you can renew online, but I need to add credit to the account first and international credit cards are "temporarily not possible". Any ideas?

Also does someone have a number for Etisalat? Their website lists:

00971 4004101

Which doesn't work, even if I add a 4 or 2 for Dubai/Abu Dhabi.

Call a mate here and get him to go to an Etisalat payment terminal and pay the renewal fee. Halas!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 29, 2008
I have not lived in the UAE in a year so don't really have anyone I can call there... but I want to keep my phone active as I travel in the region a lot.
DubaiMacGuy
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 30, 2008
same predicament last year, went to Etisalat in Jebel Ali 2 months after my number had expired, and the chappy decided I could have my number back... I guess I may have been lucky, unfortunately, in these places, the same thing (or the same answer) doenst happen more than once!

OTP
onthepalm
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Sep 30, 2008
Just in case you have an Emirates Bank account, or knows someone who does, you can have Wasel, Du and others renewed online!
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum