Places To Buy Snowboards

Topic locked
Places to buy snowboards Mar 29, 2008
Apart from the shop in ski dubai does anyone know where else i cn buy a snowboard in Dubai, i was gonna get one shipped from the UK or US but once i've paid for shipping and customs fees its hardly worth it to save only a few quid

DDastardly
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Places to buy snowboards Mar 30, 2008
DDastardly wrote:Apart from the shop in ski dubai does anyone know where else i cn buy a snowboard in Dubai, i was gonna get one shipped from the UK or US but once i've paid for shipping and customs fees its hardly worth it to save only a few quid

You might want to check out Aramex Shop and Ship service.

www.aramex.com
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Places to buy snowboards Mar 30, 2008
DDastardly wrote:Apart from the shop in ski dubai does anyone know where else i cn buy a snowboard in Dubai, i was gonna get one shipped from the UK or US but once i've paid for shipping and customs fees its hardly worth it to save only a few quid

I got hold of this from another forum you might wanna try it...

Gday,
Just letting everyone know that Farkom Sport at Holiday Inn is one of the leading surf, skate and snowboard shops in the Gulf and are very happy in providing products like:

NIXON WATCHES
ELECTRIC & DRAGON EYEWEAR
GRAVIS FOOTWEAR
BURTON SNOWBOARDS & CLOTHING (Analog, Ronin, Anon)

Be sure to go in and have a good look around!!Great Shop!!
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 01, 2008
cheers peeps, on the aramex thing try and do a rates check and comes back not availiable. Done quotes on dhl/ups and come back at about 650aed ish. Gonna go the crown plaza on thurs apparently there's a shop in there and will try and find the farkom place as well
DDastardly
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 06, 2008
i've bought a board now, for info on the shop i went to etc look up my who snowboards thread in the general forum :D
DDastardly
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum