Need Job!!

Topic locked
Need Job!! Jan 23, 2008
I'm looking to relocate to Dubai and set my own business up fed up of tax man and weather!! but need a job to tied me over until i start up.Have run my own business for last 22 years, but i need to know how things work out there, I had job offers in Dubai before but wasn't in a posistion to move,don't mind what i do to start. I am highly motivated and very reliable very quick learner. all the best mark

mark hackett
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 23, 2008
It really is that easy - just post minor details and you'll get a job.

I'd like to over you 30,000 a mth, plus 15 accom allowance and 5 car allowance. I'll pay all relocation costs, family medical + 30 days annual leave
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Need Job!! Jan 23, 2008
mark hackett wrote:I'm looking to relocate to Dubai and set my own business up fed up of tax man and weather!! but need a job to tied me over until i start up.Have run my own business for last 22 years, but i need to know how things work out there, I had job offers in Dubai before but wasn't in a posistion to move,don't mind what i do to start. I am highly motivated and very reliable very quick learner. all the best mark

did you find Gale?
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 23, 2008
scarlet wrote:I'd like to over you 30,000 a mth, plus 15 accom allowance and 5 car allowance. I'll pay all relocation costs, family medical + 30 days annual leave

Can I apply? I can post fewer details if it means I get more annual leave :).
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 23, 2008
No luck with finding Gale yet still trying!!Thanks for asking though!!

Sorry guys for not much detail i ran or should i say still run my own building company i didn't wont to go on blowing my own trumpet but i would like to take scarlet up mon his offer if thats ok!!!! all the best Mark
mark hackett
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum