****moving From Toronto To Dubai***

Topic locked
****moving from Toronto to Dubai*** Mar 15, 2008
I graduated last year with a HBA from UofT and about to graduate in May with another degree in Education. (The teaching market in the province has a surplus of teachers so not likely to find a permanet job anytime soon but just supply teach) I am a Canadian who wants to move to Dubai for the life experince. Should I look for a job as a teacher or with a bachelors degree and a degree in education will I be able to find a job in more lucrative industries? I should mention that I was born in the middle east and am very comforatble and familair with the culture as well as speak passable converasble Arabic if this helps my case. Should I make the move? Where should I start? Thanks, I will be bringing a shipment of Tim Hortons if I come across.

hanna_007
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

hey fellow torontonion! Mar 31, 2008
I too am thinking about making the move to Dubai... I completed my HBA from Ivey (Western) 2 years ago and have been in Boston working ever since... I just received a job offer which I am planning to accept, and will be moving to Dubai in May... have u accepted ur offer yet? Any idea on where you plan on living once you get there - if you want a flatmate let me know and perhaps we can find something together!
prahar
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum