My Mobile Phone Was Stolen

Topic locked
My Mobile Phone was stolen Apr 16, 2011
My mobile phone was stolen this afternoon at 2:00pm. It was happened in Deira Dubai Baniyas Road at the parking lot at the opposite of Al Masref and Dubai Municipality Building. while in on my office break I go there in the parking lot because there are so many waiting shed that I find good for me to take a nap (short sleep). Before i go to sleep, I set an alarm on my phone so that i can easily awake. After setting the alarm I lay down on the wide seats of the waiting shed. I put the phone on the side of my neck so that i easily hear the alarm.

But in almost 15mins I already wake up and I noticed that ny phone was not on my side...!!! I tried to look around but it was not there. I borrow the phone of one man there to try to call my phone but my call has been cancelled 5 times then has been switched off.

I thought that Dubai is a safe place and the people here are good but i think my good impression in Dubai and for its people are all false... .

cube3
Dubai Forums Member

Re: My Mobile Phone Was Stolen Apr 16, 2011
Which utopian country do you come from ?
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: My Mobile Phone Was Stolen Apr 17, 2011
zubber wrote:Which utopian country do you come from ?

Zubber, if you don't have anything constuctive to say in reply to a post like this, then why bother? Do you suffer from verbal diarrhea?
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: My Mobile Phone was stolen Apr 19, 2011
Hahahahaha biggest frickin' joke of the year right there BM!!! You're the biggest thread derailer and writer of not much productive there is on this forum!

To the OP, sadly you shouldn't be so naive, no where in the world should you leave valuables unattended, there are opportunists everywhere.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: My Mobile Phone was stolen Apr 19, 2011
Chocoholic wrote:Hahahahaha biggest frickin' joke of the year right there BM!!! You're the biggest thread derailer and writer of not much productive there is on this forum!

To the OP, sadly you shouldn't be so naive, no where in the world should you leave valuables unattended, there are opportunists everywhere.

Oh no! We have the makings of a cyber love affair here! LOL Chocs and Zubber sticking up for each other! Awwww sweet :bounce:
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: My Mobile Phone Was Stolen Apr 20, 2011
TO play a fair game ,we need an equal number of players right :mrgreen:
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: My Mobile Phone was stolen Apr 27, 2011
Good and Bad is everywhere , Dubai is Safer then other countries no doubt but its not free of crime.Dubai dsnt have free media so most of it stay off the books...
skullslasher
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum