How Much Is A Ticket To Singapore?

Topic locked
How much is a ticket to Singapore? Jun 05, 2007
Sorry, this is a really lame question, but how much would a return ticket from Dubai to Singapore be? I would be looking at leaving at the end of July.

Yes, I could go to the travel agents but...I can't be bothered haha.

Thanks!

linahdinah
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: How much is a ticket to Singapore? Jun 06, 2007
Recently I saw promotions on Emirates and Singapore Air, about 1500 AED return (normal fare is around 2000). I don't know if it's still available. Check their sites.
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: How much is a ticket to Singapore? Jun 06, 2007
linahdinah wrote:Sorry, this is a really lame question, but how much would a return ticket from Dubai to Singapore be? I would be looking at leaving at the end of July.

Yes, I could go to the travel agents but...I can't be bothered haha.

Thanks!

http://www.emirates.com/uae/

Best Price Combinations
The following combinations of flights have seats available in your preferred class and are arranged according to fares. Click Select to select your preferred flight/ fare combination and proceed with your booking. Click on the options displayed to view more combinations.

Click here for a multiple city flight search

To book your reward flight on Emirates using your Skywards Miles, click on the Redeem Miles button on the navigation bar at the top of this page.

Please note that the fare quoted below may include any applicable fuel surcharges.

All times shown are local for each city.

Important: The minimum time permitted to connect between Emirates flights at Dubai International Airport is 75 minutes. Please ensure that your itinerary satisfies this requirement.

Options 1-4
Option 1 :

Fare information

Fare conditions

Fare: AED3,210.00
Taxes: AED90.00
Fare breakdown
AED 3,300.00
for 1 passenger(s)

Flight details

EK348

31 Jul 07
31 Jul 07
3:30 am
4:50 pm
Departs Dubai (DXB)
Arrives Singapore (SIN)
Economy
One Stop

EK344

14 Aug 07
14 Aug 07
2:00 am
5:20 am
Departs Singapore (SIN)
Arrives Dubai (DXB)
Economy
Non-stop
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jun 06, 2007
July is peak season for flights out of Dubai (escaping the heat) so don't expect too many crazy offers... but I have known people to get the odd cheap flight.

I'm looking to go to Singapore later this year and have budgeted around 2500 AED for it.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum