How To Get Visa

Topic locked
how to get visa Aug 06, 2005
Hi there I have been trying to apply for a job in Dubai but recieved no reply.They told me to get a visit visa so I could apply personally.Please help me how I could get one.PLease I really need to work.

mellex05
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 06, 2005
Who told you to apply personally for work in Dubai?

Where are you from?

The visit visa is just the stamp in your passport you get on a arivval which means you can stay in the country for 30 days, unless you're of a nationality where you must apply for a visa in advance from the embassy.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 06, 2005
well,someone told me that if someone can send me a visit visa I can apply for a job when I'm there and exit a while.Wait for my employer to send me a working visa then return.They told me I could go to Qatar then go back the same day.I am from the Philippines.I really want to work in Dubai please tell me how I could.Thanks
mellex05
Dubai Expat Wannabe

visit visa Aug 08, 2005
you need someone to stand as a sponsor for your visit visa, this is done so that once you arrive in the country you don't just disapear and work illegally.

either a hotel, friend, family member or prospective employer will/ can sponsor your visit visa
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Aug 09, 2005
Thanks for all your reply.I fully understand it now.Well someone is offering to get me a visa for a fee but I have to check it's authenticity.Anyway if there's a will there's a way.
mellex05
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum