Hello Everyone I'm New To Dubai Forums & Need Some Help.

Topic locked
hello everyone i'm new to Dubai Forums & need some help. Feb 10, 2009
hi, again..well as i wrote i 'm new to this section and want some help...i 'm pregnant for the 1st time & married i want to know the procedures which are done during pregnancy by the hospitals..means the routine check up's and scans and all the test..if anyone can help me on this...i know what is the range which is the total cost of going to a government hospital or to a private hospital..i want to know that from which month of pregnancy do you have your 1st booking in appointment with the doctor or your midwife..its just i want to know the full procedure a women goes when she is pregnant in Dubai..i would like to know for the government hospitals only..like Al Wasl Hospital and how is the service if you rate it from 1 to 10..
i would love if any pregnant women who is currently going through all the procedures help me & advice me on some important points..

i have read & searched a lot on google about pregnancy in Dubai so don't give me links i want some real experiences to be shared..

cuteangel
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 10, 2009
i have read a lot of forums here also but they don't answer what i want to know...so please help me out..

thanking all of you in advance..!!
cuteangel
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 10, 2009
search in this forum, the topic has been well covered
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum