Getting From Sheikh Zayed Road To The Airport?

Topic locked
getting from sheikh zayed road to the airport? Dec 20, 2006
hi

wat is the fastest and most direct route to take to get from Sheikh Zayed road to dubai international airport?

thanks

jija
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: getting from sheikh zayed road to the airport? Dec 20, 2006
jija wrote:hi

wat is the fastest and most direct route to take to get from Sheikh Zayed road to dubai international airport?

thanks

Which part of SZR are you coming from?

Helicopter is also good :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dec 20, 2006
Using Garhoud Bridge I assume?! If you go during rush hour then you will be stuck in traffic, but it is the most direct route to the airport at least!
liverpool4ever
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 20, 2006
liverpool4ever wrote:Using Garhoud Bridge I assume?! If you go during rush hour then you will be stuck in traffic, but it is the most direct route to the airport at least!

Agreed the most direct.
If you are coming from Int 4 and further it could be better to go the long way around during busy time.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: getting from sheikh zayed road to the airport? Dec 20, 2006
sage & onion wrote:
jija wrote:hi

thanks

Which part of SZR are you coming from?

Helicopter is also good :lol:

A wing and a prayer is good too. :angel4:
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 20, 2006
let those with not a meaningful answer restrain plz.....ur jokes r silly and anything but funny!!!
jija
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Dec 21, 2006
And let those with a sense of humour failure and dubious command of English get lost down SZR :arrow:
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 21, 2006
sauron wrote:And let those with a sense of humour failure and dubious command of English get lost down SZR :arrow:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dec 21, 2006
this is hardly wat i call sense of humor! silliness is a word for it ....Mr....er....good english command?! huh!....and plz dont even think of getting sarcastic with me when it comes to languages! careful there! dude! Huh!and me getting lost? only in ur dreams! u should have read the topic's subject b4 replying with ur stupid answers?!
jija
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum