Is Eyed Test Being Implemented Again Here In Dubai Airport

Topic locked
is eyed test being implemented again here in dubai airport Feb 20, 2009
when i leave for my last vacation, that was October 2007.. and a friend of mine came along with me, she has a visit visa and her first time here in dubai...now!! when we arrived in the airport we where sent directly in Passport control, everybody in the plane, we never got into the eye test section..my question is, is it the same until now... any case same like ours.. please........thanks.......

needhelp
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: is eyed test being implemented again here in dubai airpo Feb 20, 2009
needhelp wrote:when i leave for my last vacation, that was October 2007.. and a friend of mine came along with me, she has a visit visa and her first time here in dubai...now!! when we arrived in the airport we where sent directly in Passport control, everybody in the plane, we never got into the eye test section..my question is, is it the same until now... any case same like ours.. please........thanks.......

its not an eye test its a retina scan, and yes they are being implimented. anyone entering the country on a working visa now has to have thier eyes scanned prior to moving through the immigration hall.
dbxsoul
Honored Member

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum