Dubai Real Estate

Topic locked
Jan 19, 2008
Man, I have never and will never justify myself to spammers.

For once I agree with the moderators of this forum (even the retarded ones) and you should be plopped in the spam-bin.

^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: thank you Jan 20, 2008
dubaigoldcoast wrote:Ian, you are dead right, unless you are out in the boon docks, there is no such thing as positively geared property here in Australia. However, if you do know Australia, our benefit is security of economy and captial growth, where the UAE at the moment has both capital growth and good returns, security may be an issue but I have no problems selling Dubai property to smart people here in Australia. But why have you taken on board offence at my contribution to the forum when you do not know me. Do you own this website? What do you actually do, allowing you to criticise genuine people like me, on this forum?

Goldcoast

If you are as smart as you make out, then why do you keep repeating yourself.? Ian has made his opinion and obsrvations (which all agree with except you) crystal clear and scarlet who obviously knows you has made it even clearer.

You have been warned by a Mod and this is your final warning. I am not going to repeat why, because it has already been explained to you.

Shape up or be shipped out

Thank you

Another Mod
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Ian Jan 20, 2008
Nor me to you, don't understand your problem, get a life cos you obviously don't have one having to sit and write crap to people all day. Thank god I have only dealt with intelligent people in Dubai, not losers like you.
We are a legite Company, what are you? Forum Admin will certainly hear about you.
dubaigoldcoast
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Ian Jan 20, 2008
dubaigoldcoast wrote:Nor me to you, don't understand your problem, get a life cos you obviously don't have one having to sit and write crap to people all day. Thank god I have only dealt with intelligent people in Dubai, not losers like you.
We are a legite Company, what are you? Forum Admin will certainly hear about you.

The whole point here is that you are trying to use this forum to conduct business, and that is not acceptable. You have been warned by me as well as arniegang, the next step will be to stop you posting.

You are more than welcome to continue in the forum, however this is not an extension of your office / business. I hope this is now clear to you.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:
dubaigoldcoast wrote:Nor me to you, don't understand your problem, get a life cos you obviously don't have one having to sit and write crap to people all day. Thank god I have only dealt with intelligent people in Dubai, not losers like you.

The whole point here is that you are trying to use this forum to conduct business, and that is not acceptable. You have been warned by me as well as arniegang, the next step will be to stop you posting.

You are more than welcome to continue in the forum, however this is not an extension of your office / business. I hope this is now clear to you.

why is that not acceptable... Where is the rule? Isn't the forum adminstrator/owner making a business by selling advertising space which depends on the posts by everyone...You are just a sad pown who many not realize it but then...
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Concord wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

why is that not acceptable... Where is the rule? Isn't the forum adminstrator/owner making a business by selling advertising space which depends on the posts by everyone...You are just a sad pown who many not realize it but then...

It is of course acceptable if he is paying for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which he is not.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum