Divorce And Custody Information

Topic locked
Divorce and custody information Dec 27, 2015
I am going through divorce and custody battle, can share my experiences with any one who may need, God forbid, to make it less painful than mine

Indianguy
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Apr 03, 2016
hi there, have currently filed a case against my husband where i am only claiming for the children custody (since he is reported absconding by his company and his visa has expired already on 15th Jan 2016). People have told me that a woman asking for divorce is not a good idea as you dont get any money for yourself as per law (not sure about it). My husband is with many woman (i have few vidoes and pictures of him with them) and in particular there is this one woman he is with on and off. He might have converted to islam. When his visa was valid he had put the ban on the kids visa for travel. Now very conveniently he is just missing. We dont even know where he lives. Once in a while he comes home drunk and leaves after meeting the kids...from last 2 and a half years i have been looking after the kids, when i left with kids i took a studio, then he cancelled the maid's visa and sent her back i somehow managed and found a day care in my building so that i could go to work. Later after 8 months i moved to a one bedroom and i have a maid (illegal) as i cannot sponser. I have all the proofs that i have been taking care of kids and paying for everything plus working and he is just missing.i dont have money for lawyers to be very honest but any suggestion or advise would be a great help for me. I only need the custody of my kids and this man paying for their education etc. Would be happy to talk too...
rc1979
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Divorce And Custody Information Apr 03, 2016
Would be glad to share my experience and suggest whatever I can, you can reach me at asif_sha2@rediffmail.com and exchange our contact details then you can call me
Indianguy
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum