Looking For Divorce

Topic locked
looking for divorce Oct 30, 2014
Hi,
I am Indian hindu Married to Filipino Christian in 2010 in india, now we have a new born baby for 4 month. now my wife is getting more in to her own culture and not valuing our tradition and do not want to accept my family, even she made Filipino pass port to my child with out my knowledge, we are having arguments every day about this. according to our tradition father is the one who takes all decisions of family, but here i feel i am casting away, present her parents are here, and all of them are not allowing me do any decisions not only that they don't allow me go close my child. my wife has changed her behavior drastically towards me and my family. she do not want settle in India with me. she wanted to go to her country. It seems very well planned that is the reason she made filipino pass port for my child. i have no problem with that but i want my child custody. pls help

pranab
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Nov 12, 2014
hi .. well for starters are you serious about getting a divorce ?? if so .....you can do it from India under hindu laws as you got married there or you can get a divorce here which will be as per shariah laws and not Hindu laws. based on which domicile you choose i can guide u further regarding your child custody rights.
khadija88
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Divorce Nov 19, 2014
i got married in india, i want divorce here pls help me for my child custody
pranab
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum