[color=darkred]ADAM CHOMYN[/color]

Topic locked
[color=darkred]ADAM CHOMYN[/color] Feb 15, 2006
Anyone knowing the whereabouts of Adam Chomyn, please either let meknow, or pass my info onto him. Adam is 41 years old, married with at least two children. He is from Didcot in Oxfordshire UK. His friends will also know that his brother passed away at Xmas. I really would like to be back in touch with him.

I don't appreciate hoax messages, only those with real information.

Thanks in advance to all of you that may be able to help me

rhino lady
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 15, 2006
yo rhino lady seriously posting on this forum will get u nowhere. if you cant find him try his friends, work or his building watchman. If all of that fails call Dubai Police :

+971 4 999
+971 4 2692222
+971 4 2292222

one of those should get u somewhere. you cna also email : mail@dubaipolice.gov.ae
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 15, 2006
Maaad has give good sound advise
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 16, 2006
Try Major Pain. He killed him in his SUV... I know, I saw it... But thats OK, Major PAin likes to drive with his eyes closed, thats how scary Dubai traffic is for him.... I always thought it was dangerious to close your eyes and keep the pedal to the metal and not hold the steering wheel...

But what are you gonne do... Thats my buddy MP :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: [color=darkred]ADAM CHOMYN[/color] Oct 12, 2008
rhino lady wrote:Anyone knowing the whereabouts of Adam Chomyn, please either let meknow, or pass my info onto him. Adam is 41 years old, married with at least two children. He is from Didcot in Oxfordshire UK. His friends will also know that his brother passed away at Xmas. I really would like to be back in touch with him.

I don't appreciate hoax messages, only those with real information.

Thanks in advance to all of you that may be able to help me

Hello Rhino Lady.

I know Adam and I have his telephone number. He now lives in Abingdon, Oxon. It is over 2 years since you requested this, so I do not know if you still require it. Let me know by response and I will give you the information

Cheers Lancelot
LanceIot
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum