Shaik Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Makhtoum's Acession Day

Topic locked
Shaik Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Makhtoum's acession day Jan 04, 2008
Today, I believe, is the second anniversery of the accession of Shaikh Muhammed Bin Rashid Al Makhtoum to Dubai's throne. Are there any celebrations to mark the occassion?

Dubaidude007
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Shaik Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Makhtoum's acession day Jan 04, 2008
Dubaidude007 wrote:Today, I believe, is the second anniversery of the accession of Shaikh Muhammed Bin Rashid Al Makhtoum to Dubai's throne. Are there any celebrations to mark the occassion?

Taken from Gulf News:

Mohammad sponsors mass wedding ceremony

Abu Dhabi: Five hundred young Emiratis, from all seven emirates, will tie the knot in a mass wedding dubbed the "Emirates wedding", on Friday, at the Dubai World Trade Centre's Za'abeel ballroom.

The wedding, which is being funded personally by His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President and Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, is being celebrated on the occasion of the second anniversary of Shaikh Mohammad's accession as Ruler of Dubai.

Commenting on the wedding, Maryam Mohammad Khalfan Al Roumi, Minister for Social Affairs and Board Chairperson of the marriage fund, took the opportunity to congratulate Shaikh Mohammad on the happy occasion.

"The new initiative from Shaikh Mohammad is a shining point in his chain of initiatives.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Shaik Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Makhtoum's acession day Jan 04, 2008
HP will remain silent :oops:
Musharraf should also sponsors my wedding ceremony.

"Mohammad sponsors mass wedding ceremony"
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Shaik Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Makhtoum's acession day Jan 05, 2008
HP wrote:HP will remain silent :oops:
Musharraf should also sponsors my wedding ceremony.

"Mohammad sponsors mass wedding ceremony"

LOL! HP needs to see if Musharraf has any daughters or neices or discarded mistresses he can marry.
Dubaidude007
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 05, 2008
Hey Bleakus, are you getting hitched then? Guess I'll have to break the bad news to my sis. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat