Do You Know Why The PIG (bacon) Is Prohibeted? Tell Me,

Topic locked
Sep 14, 2006
kanelli wrote:Very true. Isn't it that murder, rape and abandoning your religion are the three main sins that give a death penalty under Sharia law?

totaly false.

the only two things in which the person should be executed with out a trial (only if caught red handed) are 1) claiming to be a prophet 2) practicing black magic.

xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 14, 2006
Bleakus wrote:well....i know that delebrate murder and converting to another religion has a death sentence....but im not sure about rape......ill have to come back to you guys

no murder can be forgiven if every close relative of the person who died forgives the killer and if the killer is willing to pay the blood money. which i think is 150,000 in the uae.
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 14, 2006
xibit wrote:
Bleakus wrote:well....i know that delebrate murder and converting to another religion has a death sentence....but im not sure about rape......ill have to come back to you guys

no murder can be forgiven if every close relative of the person who died forgives the killer and if the killer is willing to pay the blood money. which i think is 150,000 in the uae.

How about if (god forbid) someone kills someone in an accident? If the guys dies how is he going to forgive the killer?
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 14, 2006
i am not sure about that dude i am no scholar

but i know in uae u have to pay the blood money irrespective of u being forgiven by the relaties or killing by mistake.
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 14, 2006
coming back to the topic

all the reasons ppl mentioned top are right but there is another reason aswell this is what some one told me that why pig is haram

pig along with alcohol have some certain germs which do not affect the person physically but physiologically.

As we all know every animal on this earth even humans have this process of coupling, the male is protective of the female, and they both would do it with each other only. I have personally seen this in budgies even if u put a 100 of them together, the female will only mate the one she chooses and will remain with the same male for at least the whole year may be more.

Now this characteristic exists in every animal from small fishes to big mammals but it doesn’t exist in pigs. While one male pig has finished doing it with one female pig another male pig (or any thing) can come and do it with the same female pig and no pig over there would seem to mind or the first male pig wouldn’t stop the second male.

This is what that disease does to humans. With the effect being that when the disease is in its initial stage in humans a male wouldn’t mind other males looking or ogling at his wife or sister but would instead feel proud thinking that what a hot wife I have. And in the worst case scenarios the couple would indulge in 3sums or wife swapping. And in the end would enjoy if some one else would be doing it with his wife (I know there are many physcos like that)

Id like to know what u all think and yeah sry for explaining in layman's terms and not using scientific lingo.
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 14, 2006
xibit wrote:coming back to the topic

all the reasons ppl mentioned top are right but there is another reason aswell this is what some one told me that why pig is haram

pig along with alcohol have some certain germs which do not affect the person physically but physiologically.

As we all know every animal on this earth even humans have this process of coupling, the male is protective of the female, and they both would do it with each other only. I have personally seen this in budgies even if u put a 100 of them together, the female will only mate the one she chooses and will remain with the same male for at least the whole year may be more.

Now this characteristic exists in every animal from small fishes to big mammals but it doesn’t exist in pigs. While one male pig has finished doing it with one female pig another male pig (or any thing) can come and do it with the same female pig and no pig over there would seem to mind or the first male pig wouldn’t stop the second male.

This is what that disease does to humans. With the effect being that when the disease is in its initial stage in humans a male wouldn’t mind other males looking or ogling at his wife or sister but would instead feel proud thinking that what a hot wife I have. And in the worst case scenarios the couple would indulge in 3sums or wife swapping. And in the end would enjoy if some one else would be doing it with his wife (I know there are many physcos like that)

Id like to know what u all think and yeah sry for explaining in layman's terms and not using scientific lingo.

And the diesease is STD?
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 14, 2006
xibit wrote:
kanelli wrote:Very true. Isn't it that murder, rape and abandoning your religion are the three main sins that give a death penalty under Sharia law?

totaly false.

the only two things in which the person should be executed with out a trial (only if caught red handed) are 1) claiming to be a prophet 2) practicing black magic.

i hear d if a married man commits rape he is sentenced to death eh?
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 14, 2006
sniper420 wrote:

And the diesease is STD?

dunno dude as i said it has a physiological effect
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 14, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
xibit wrote:

totaly false.

i hear d if a married man commits rape he is sentenced to death eh?

yeah this is what i have heard as well but am not sure. corrent me if i am wrong
what i have heard is that the person should be stoned to death (only if convicted) but he has a right for a trial and to explain him self.
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 14, 2006
xibit wrote:
sniper420 wrote:

And the diesease is STD?

comon u mean eating pork promotes promiscuity?
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 14, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
xibit wrote:
sniper420 wrote:

And the diesease is STD?

comon u mean eating pork promotes promiscuity?

i would love to see the study if its not religious, or hadith if it is -- of what you are referring to.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 14, 2006
^^ i wish i had some references this stuff was told to me by my islamic teacher.

sniper420 wrote:comon u mean eating pork promotes promiscuity?

not exactly promiscuity but i think i depends on the way a person thinks. a person doesnt have to indulge in random sexual activities, if he tries to show off his wife to other men or doesnt be embarresed if his sister is found or cought in indecent sexual activities , i think then he is enough to be qualified as infected.
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 14, 2006
sniper420 wrote:

And the diesease is STD?

STD Acronym for; STRAIGHT THROUGH DIALING????
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat