Bacon On Burger Leads To Big Mac Attack

Topic locked
Bacon on burger leads to Big Mac attack Sep 27, 2011

Holy rollers

IT was a bloody brawl allegedly sparked by a hamburger with bacon. Now 32 witnesses will be called to give evidence at a hearing about how an incorrect order allegedly led to a violent assault on two police officers at a McDonald's in April.

Mouhamad Khaled, 23, his 20-year-old girlfriend Daphne Florence Austin and his father Walid Khaled, 53, have been charged over the brawl at the Bankstown fast food outlet....

Mouhamad Khaled is yet to enter a plea to six charges, including inflicting grievous bodily harm on a police officer, and will be dealt with at a separate hearing.

Police allege the trouble began when the group began abusing counter staff because their hamburger contained bacon....

Police allege they were assaulted by Mouhamad Khaled and Austin, prompting them to use capsicum spray and batons.

As they attempted to restrain Mouhamad Khaled he allegedly grabbed their handcuffs and assaulted them.

He struck probationary Constable Matthew Sutherland on the head before swinging them at Senior Constable Alicia Bridges, hitting her.

Austin is charged with assaulting and hindering police, and Walid Khaled with resisting police, behaving in an offensive manner and offensive language....

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/s ... 6147303697

event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Bacon On Burger Leads To Big Mac Attack Sep 27, 2011
TERRORISTS!!!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Bacon on burger leads to Big Mac attack Sep 27, 2011
lol
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Bacon On Burger Leads To Big Mac Attack Sep 28, 2011
I get like that when they sneak gherkin under the burger, according to my Jedi Order, having a pickle with meat is an offense to the force - so I agree for once, a fartwa on Mickey D's !
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat