Women Jokes

Topic locked
Apr 15, 2007
KageofSoul wrote:Yeah... I think the whole board would prefer that he keep his sexual fantasies to himself. No one else swings that way...

Yeah ok wareva. cant be botherd with low lifes anymore so u can carry on if it really makes u happy. Dont worry, one day god will knock some sence into your empty head :lol:

kay1730
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 15, 2007
kay1730 wrote:
KageofSoul wrote:Yeah... I think the whole board would prefer that he keep his sexual fantasies to himself. No one else swings that way...

Yeah ok wareva. cant be botherd with low lifes anymore so u can carry on if it really makes u happy. Dont worry, one day god will knock some sence into your empty head :lol:

His name is not wareva. Oh and you can use that as more flack for you sexual orientation insult/fantasy. You may want to use the name Purple Complex as further abstract reason to give your allegation some meaning.

I never knew you were a godly person, you may want to show it more.
Purple Complex
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 15, 2007
Purple Complex wrote:
kay1730 wrote:

His name is not wareva. Oh and you can use that as more flack for you sexual orientation insult/fantasy. You may want to use the name Purple Complex as further abstract reason to give your allegation some meaning.

I never knew you were a godly person, you may want to show it more.

Hahaha................ you seam frustrated,relax you low life ur gonna get an ulcer one of these days.
kay1730
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 15, 2007
kay1730 wrote:Hahaha................ you seam frustrated,relax you low life ur gonna get an ulcer one of these days.

You didn't get that seam/seem thing, I was trying to teach you, did you?

Frustrated? it would seem (seam) that way to you.
Purple Complex
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 15, 2007
Purple Complex wrote:
kay1730 wrote:Hahaha................ you seam frustrated,relax you low life ur gonna get an ulcer one of these days.

You didn't get that seam/seem thing, I was trying to teach you, did you?

Frustrated? it would seem (seam) that way to you.

Why dont you go through the whole forum and count all the mistakes everyone has made, itll give u something to do. why dont you go chat to someone else, make some friends. that basically means fck off, i dont wanna know and i dont care what yours and kages views are. if you reply then ill completly understand that you are mentaly ill and dont understand a simple instruction :lol:
kay1730
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 15, 2007
kay1730 wrote:Why dont you go through the whole forum and count all the mistakes everyone has made, itll give u something to do. why dont you go chat to someone else, make some friends. that basically means fck off, i dont wanna know and i dont care what yours and kages views are. if you reply then ill completly understand that you are mentaly ill and dont understand a simple instruction :lol:

If mental illness is defined by not complying to an instruction from someone who being offensive and swearing at a one, then I would love for you to think of me in that manner. As a matter of fact please class me as the most psychologically disturbed man you have ever communicated with.

I never grew up in an environment where my peers, mother or father would swear at me to get me to do things so I shall not suddenly change for your preference.

Lastly I would like you to end this conversation by not replying to this post, if you disobey, and do reply, then you too will fall under your category as a madman as you can not listen to a simple instruction either.

I'm sure you're a madman though...
Purple Complex
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 15, 2007
Purple Complex wrote:
kay1730 wrote:Why dont you go through the whole forum and count all the mistakes everyone has made, itll give u something to do. why dont you go chat to someone else, make some friends. that basically means fck off, i dont wanna know and i dont care what yours and kages views are. if you reply then ill completly understand that you are mentaly ill and dont understand a simple instruction :lol:

If mental illness is defined by not complying to an instruction from someone who being offensive and swearing at a one, then I would love for you to think of me in that manner. As a matter of fact please class me as the most psychologically disturbed man you have ever communicated with.

I never grew up in an environment where my peers, mother or father would swear at me to get me to do things so I shall not suddenly change for your preference.

Lastly I would like you to end this conversation by not replying to this post, if you disobey, and do reply, then you too will fall under your category as a madman as you can not listen to a simple instruction either.

I'm sure you're a madman though...

LOL, sad fck. look im swearing at you what you gonna do bout it. hahaha and im writin da way i wana write, ohhhhhhhh am i pissin sum1 off now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kay1730
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 15, 2007
kay1730 wrote:LOL, sad fck. look im swearing at you what you gonna do bout it. hahaha and im writin da way i wana write, ohhhhhhhh am i pissin sum1 off now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Note... the following comments are not directed at you.

As you can see people of this forum and anyone reading, this man is a complete madman and he knows it. He first called a man a dog and began barking, then he labels a man gay and then... who knows... and now he labels me a madman for something he does immediately afterwards.

This is why we as human beings should think before we act so we don't end up like this. I think my point has been made clear.
Purple Complex
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 15, 2007
Purple Complex wrote:
kay1730 wrote:LOL, sad fck. look im swearing at you what you gonna do bout it. hahaha and im writin da way i wana write, ohhhhhhhh am i pissin sum1 off now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Note... the following comments are not directed at you.

As you can see people of this forum and anyone reading, this man is a complete madman and he knows it. He first called a man a dog and began barking, then he labels a man gay and then... who knows... and now he labels me a madman for something he does immediately afterwards.

This is why we as human beings should think before we act so we don't end up like this. I think my point has been made clear.

OK, Congratz. so what now?
kay1730
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 15, 2007
kay1730 wrote:OK, Congratz. so what now?

Nothing really, I was simply accepting victory and accomplishment and now I will move on.
Purple Complex
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 15, 2007
Purple Complex wrote:

Nothing really, I was simply accepting victory and accomplishment and now I will move on.

Yea if that makes you happy and proud. grow up
kay1730
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 15, 2007
I do my best.
Purple Complex
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 15, 2007
kay1730 wrote:
Purple Complex wrote:

Yea if that makes you happy and proud. grow up

Actually forget that, just belive what you said and move on. That will be the best thing youll do for a very long time. byeeee byeeeee :lol: :lol:
kay1730
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 15, 2007
sure will do...
Purple Complex
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat