Will You Cheat If?

Topic locked
Will you cheat if? Mar 02, 2009
If you are married to a good looking woman then someone came on to you so strongly, someone who is a better looking than your wife. Would you cheat? Is there still honest man around?

Sadly, I heard this is common here in Dubai but I wanted to know how common it is.

Vmiss
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 02, 2009
Adultery is a global phenomena and is prevalent in fast moving hectic societies far more than simple townships. Hence you may be correct in thinking Dubai has quite a few adulterous cows.

It works both ways yeah, both men and women cheat out of their marriage so it's not something exclusive to men. Besides looks, there are a number of other attention related factors on why couples commit adultery. To ERR is human after all.

THIS SHOULD BE POSTED IN ROMANCE>
:idea:
godsent
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Will you cheat if? Mar 02, 2009
Vmiss wrote:If you are married to a good looking woman then someone came on to you so strongly, someone who is a better looking than your wife. Would you cheat? Is there still honest man around?

Sadly, I heard this is common here in Dubai but I wanted to know how common it is.

Are you married, a good-looking woman, then someone came onto your husband so strongly, someone who is better looking than you. Did he cheat? Are there still honest men around?

I doubt if this is anymore common here than anywhere else.
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 02, 2009
Sure, with so many guys around every man would be clappin' his hands when a woman approaches him for an edgy night.

Don't be ridiculous ;)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Will you cheat if? Mar 02, 2009
Vmiss wrote:If you are married to a good looking woman then someone came on to you so strongly, someone who is a better looking than your wife. Would you cheat? Is there still honest man around?

the reason WHY most men cheat because their "wives" are not pleasing them.. either too busy with children, career or her friends or can't please her husband in general.

A man will never turn to another women if he is happy with his wife... he will never cheat on her.

so if your husband cheated... ask yourself the question where did you go wrong in the relationship?

anyway, whatever the reason was... cheating can't be justified.

my two fils
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Mar 02, 2009
but if she is hot as Angelina Jolie... then you should not blame him :lol:

you should be happy for him j/k :D :lol:
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Mar 02, 2009
quatroporte wrote:but if she is hot as Angelina Jolie... then you should not blame him :lol:

you should be happy for him j/k :D :lol:

I am safe then. I find Angelina Jolie to be ugly. Even she said she used to think she was ugly.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 02, 2009
godsent wrote:Adultery is a global phenomena and is prevalent in fast moving hectic societies far more than simple townships. Hence you may be correct in thinking Dubai has quite a few adulterous cows.

It works both ways yeah, both men and women cheat out of their marriage so it's not something exclusive to men. Besides looks, there are a number of other attention related factors on why couples commit adultery. To ERR is human after all.

THIS SHOULD BE POSTED IN ROMANCE>
:idea:

Ahh, Worth A second Read!
dresden
Dubai chat master

Mar 04, 2009
cheating happens everywhere.....
if a really goodlooking guy was to come along and i was drunk i just might do it......or maybe i'll have a lot more discipline and wont...i mean who really knows until the opportunity presents itself and depending on your situation at that point in time
but if i knew i would never get caught i just might give it a go....
barbarella
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 05, 2009
it could happen in any country... nothing more or less in dubai
depends on the relation between the couple itself..not depends on the place
maybe here happens more coz wives usually working and they get tiered and litte forget to look at the mirror..so the husband will feell ignored by her sometimes..BUT THIS DOSENOT ALLOW HIM TO CHEAT
Alan78
Dubai Forum User

Mar 05, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Sure, with so many guys around every man would be clappin' his hands when a woman approaches him for an edgy night.

Don't be ridiculous ;)

Not every man
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Will you cheat if? Mar 05, 2009
Vmiss wrote:If you are married to a good looking woman then someone came on to you so strongly, someone who is a better looking than your wife.

Some one better than the 'good loOking' wIfe. Can a man get that lucky ?
DoubleDigit
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 05, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
RobbyG wrote:Sure, with so many guys around every man would be clappin' his hands when a woman approaches him for an edgy night.

Don't be ridiculous ;)

Not every man

True. Although TV and movies make it seem like every Western man and woman has cheated at least once.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 05, 2009
In my opinion adultery is rampant in dubai, simply becuz of convenience.... There are so many men over here, with their spouses back home, likewise with women...so they figure that a temporary matchup, would be cool....Besides i know of couples who pretend to be married so they can share rooms and stuff.....Good economics and is enjoyable at the same time!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 05, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:In my opinion adultery is rampant in dubai, simply becuz of convenience.... There are so many men over here, with their spouses back home, likewise with women...so they figure that a temporary matchup, would be cool....Besides i know of couples who pretend to be married so they can share rooms and stuff.....Good economics and is enjoyable at the same time!

It may very well be rampant, but that doesn't mean that everyone does it!
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mar 05, 2009
sage & onion wrote:

Don't be ridiculous ;)

Not every man

You're not seeing the irony of my reply... remember there's a 'wink'

;)
RobbyG

Mar 05, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

Don't be ridiculous ;)

Not every man

You're not seeing the irony of my reply... remember there's a 'wink'

;)

Whatever :roll:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mar 09, 2009
The difference in Dubai is that caught cheating will send you to prison for at least 3 months followed by deportation. no appeal.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Will you cheat if? Mar 09, 2009
quatroporte wrote:

the reason WHY most men cheat because their "wives" are not pleasing them.. either too busy with children, career or her friends or can't please her husband in general.

A man will never turn to another women if he is happy with his wife... he will never cheat on her.

so if your husband cheated... ask yourself the question where did you go wrong in the relationship?

my two fils

That is complete bullcrap. A man cheats because he chooses to do it. Either the opportunity arises or he actively seeks out opportunities, but it is his choice. If there is a problem in his s.e.x life with his wife, it is his responsibility to work it out with her, not turn to someone else. Husbands and wives both have that responsibility - as they promised when they got married in the first place.

Geez, have some men even thought of their wife's perspective? Think how hard it is for a woman to feel s.e.x.y when she may have gained weight after having kids, they are hanging off her body all the time breastfeeding or needing cuddles, and she is tired from waking often in the night and cooking and cleaning all the time. The kids do become her first priority, so her brain and body are committed to that purpose. Give her a break! Only an as.s.hole husband would just sneak off and cheat when his wife is going through that.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Will you cheat if? Mar 09, 2009

There is a difference in ...married to a gud lookin woman....and happily married....
so, if one is happily married ,,then no chance of cheatin on his partner...and if he is only married to a beautiful woman,,,,then a fair chance of cheating.....coz beauty has its effects on men ....
:)
daisy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 09, 2009
I would say NO. If you want to cheat or feel the need to cheat then you shouldn't be in the relationship.
NinaSimone
Dubai Forum User

Mar 09, 2009
NinaSimone wrote:I would say NO. If you want to cheat or feel the need to cheat then you shouldn't be in the relationship.

Why not baby, its soooooo exciting. Keeps the tension alive :lol:

:wink:
RobbyG

Mar 10, 2009
hmmm........ naaa..... you should always be faithful to your partner.... if you are not, then why be together ????????? :)
rahulwitty
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Will you cheat if? Mar 13, 2009

It's is VERY common. I was only 4-month married when I arrived in Dubai last April 2007. 4 months later, my husband and I met a single nice girl through friends ... I didnt have many close friends and she was very kind and sweet... Dubai can be a very lonely place sometimes, especially if your husband and yourself work all the time. Next thing I knew... my husband changed out of the sudden, asked for divorce and then found out that my new friend was having an affair with him... I know he was sorry... but I guess not enough, because continued the affair. I left him... they are still together and sometimes I think it's not exactly cos they love each other but more out of lust, self gratification and loneliness... many single people are lonely and craving for company... my husband wasn't exactly a good looking guy, just another married ex-pat earning good money - the girl was pretty, 10 years younger and she said many times she was so lonely and hoping to find a boyfriend soon... I guess marriage vows mean nothing to some people. My advice... if you dont think your relationship is strong enough... dont bother moving to Dubai. Most of the couples I met there are now separated or divorced.... adultery is very common.
ex-dxbexpat
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

kanelli wrote:
quatroporte wrote:

my two fils

Geez, have some men even thought of their wife's perspective? Think how hard it is for a woman to feel s.e.x.y when she may have gained weight after having kids, they are hanging off her body all the time breastfeeding or needing cuddles, and she is tired from waking often in the night and cooking and cleaning all the time. The kids do become her first priority, so her brain and body are committed to that purpose. Give her a break! Only an as.s.hole husband would just sneak off and cheat when his wife is going through that.

what a lame excuse.....

I can understand that the responsibilities the woman have to raise kids etc etc. but this is the lamest excuse for her to turn a fat pig, always with negative attitude and never care for herself... what a lame excuse

offcourse.. I agree... an as.shole who cheats on his/her partner...

regardless how the wife/husband physically looks.. both should be happy... both should work on each other happiness...

but you talk as having things for GRANTED...

When you turn like a fat pig, become ugly and have no time for romance and you are full of nagging and problems... don't cry when your husband cheated on you... Taking a relationship for GRANTED is the worst ever mistake.

again cheating is never justified

you need to educate yourself woman... perhaps read some relationship books. or go read the book "WHY MEN LOVE BITCHES"

ohh you should meet my mom... after 27years of marriage she still go to gym look her best... and her relationship with my dad is all open romance... people still mistake her as my elder sister...

don't be the boring typical wife
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

daisy wrote:

There is a difference in ...married to a gud lookin woman....and happily married....
so, if one is happily married ,,then no chance of cheatin on his partner...and if he is only married to a beautiful woman,,,,then a fair chance of cheating.....coz beauty has its effects on men ....

well said Daisy... this is exactly my point too

if the couple are happily married... there is nothing on earth will make anyone of them cheat...
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Mar 13, 2009
I noticed that men always like to give out advice about how women should act in a relationship...why is that?
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 13, 2009
Snow wrote:I noticed that men always like to give out advice about how women should act in a relationship...why is that?

Because you need it
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mar 13, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
Snow wrote:I noticed that men always like to give out advice about how women should act in a relationship...why is that?

Because you need it

And they simply ask for these recommendations being severely unstable themselves as such :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm bad...I know :wink: :lol:
RobbyG

Re: Will you cheat if? Mar 14, 2009
ex-dxbexpat wrote:

It's is VERY common. I was only 4-month married when I arrived in Dubai last April 2007. 4 months later, my husband and I met a single nice girl through friends ... I didnt have many close friends and she was very kind and sweet... Dubai can be a very lonely place sometimes, especially if your husband and yourself work all the time. Next thing I knew... my husband changed out of the sudden, asked for divorce and then found out that my new friend was having an affair with him... I know he was sorry... but I guess not enough, because continued the affair. I left him... they are still together and sometimes I think it's not exactly cos they love each other but more out of lust, self gratification and loneliness... many single people are lonely and craving for company... my husband wasn't exactly a good looking guy, just another married ex-pat earning good money - the girl was pretty, 10 years younger and she said many times she was so lonely and hoping to find a boyfriend soon... I guess marriage vows mean nothing to some people. My advice... if you dont think your relationship is strong enough... dont bother moving to Dubai. Most of the couples I met there are now separated or divorced.... adultery is very common.

That is just wrong.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat