Will Redkite Come Back?

Topic locked
Will Redkite come back? Nov 09, 2009
So two weeks are over, will he come back? what do you think?

melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 09, 2009
Well he's not on the ban list anymore, so I guess that's upto him.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 09, 2009
ooo, I see he is missed. Somebody must take over.

Hey Melika969 and Chocoholic, you guys interested in building a website and generating income (pennies?) you probably do not deserve?

No? Why Not? Shame on you guys. It's recession time and you guys obviously don't realize it. THUS effectively making it my duty to spread the scare.
abyssdesire
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 09, 2009
I don't think he knew it was only a 2 week ban. Cos when ur banned there is no message informing you that it's temporary. I certainly hope he returns.....
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 09, 2009
I for one can surely do without his spam, which was pretty much all he did ( by his own admission ! )
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 09, 2009
So DD who is the one that you can NOT surely do without?
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 09, 2009
I do miss old speedo's though :D, but no one that I CANNOT do without. Just as same as everyone can do without me. World just goes on, stops for no one
desertdudeshj

Nov 09, 2009
Who is Red Kite? :?:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Nov 09, 2009
you can find the answer on my new website @

www.visit-willredkitecomeback.co.uk

:D
arniegang

Nov 09, 2009
arniegang wrote:you can find the answer on my new website @

LMAO
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 09, 2009
arniegang wrote:you can find the answer on my new website @

LMAO!!! :headbang:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Nov 10, 2009
I don’t know....

I kinda liked the guy…..

I liked his limericks, although some of them were very bad (too silly or poorly constructed)!

He surely kept plugging his web site(s), but he was honest about it. He said they paid for his beers and his weekend fun!

But after his inexcusable insensitivity towards Arnie's illness, he really lost it with me!

Adios RK!!!

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 10, 2009
Tom Jones wrote:I don’t know....

I kinda liked the guy…..

I liked his limericks, although some of them were very bad (too silly or poorly constructed)!

He surely kept plugging his web site(s), but he was honest about it. He said they paid for his beers and his weekend fun!

But after his inexcusable insensitivity towards Arnie's illness, he really lost it with me!

Adios RK!!!

8) 8)

RedKite has always been the preacher type on this forum advising people not to smoke or consume spirits in excess........ So I really don't think he'd intentionally be rude on a topic so sensitive. Is there a possibility that you probably misread his rhyme?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 10, 2009
He was mean to me to but I liked him, he was funny and stubborn! and yeah I like his rhymes too. well, wish he came back...
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 10, 2009
Actually he was very rude and insulting to Arnie. Don't miss him, hope the door smacked his ass on the way out.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 10, 2009
" he was funny " when ? all I saw was spam, how dubai is in a mess because no ones visits his crap and although he was born during the time dinosaurs roamed the earth he is fit as fiddle, eyesight so strong he can see whats happening in Dubai from UK, oh yeah and not to forget he slept for only 5 secs in a day. And he kept repeating this.

See I've read so much of his crap I remember all of his 5 regurgitated posts by heart !

I honestly believe he was going senile. Oh and not to forget he recently discovered the Caps lock key.
desertdudeshj

Nov 10, 2009
^^^So all this u mentioned above is funny, isnt it?

I dont know why everybody has to be like you so you can accept them? (I m not just talkin to you DD) so he had a website, he spammed the threads... but at least he brought something different and new, he had his own style with rhymes and caps lock key!!! I dont deny that he was annoying, but he is a human being like all of us with pros and cons.

It was not like talk like me and in favor of me, if not I WILL DELETE YOUR POST!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 10, 2009
Well I'm sure if he had the authority he would have banned us a looooong time back LOL ! :D

Anyways too much time wasted discussing yesterdays news.

Peace out
desertdudeshj

Nov 10, 2009
It s not about yesterday news, It s not about RK, it s about manners and attitudes which we show!

I dont think he would ban us! he liked to play and challenge about his stupid ideas, if he banned us with who he would fight?
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 10, 2009
Sounds like someone else I know :wink:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 10, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:

I kinda liked the guy…..

Adios RK!!!

8) 8)

RedKite has always been the preacher type on this forum advising people not to smoke or consume spirits in excess........ So I really don't think he'd intentionally be rude on a topic so sensitive. Is there a possibility that you probably misread his rhyme?

MCL,

You know what?

I did consider the possibility that I may have misread RK’s reaction, but I had to rule out that possibility for 2 reasons:

- It wasn’t just me. Several other people thought his limerick about Arnie’s cancer was, not only not funny, but in fact right down sickening. Clearly, the guy must have a warped sense of humor!

- After what he did, I thought he might apologize and retract what he said, or at least try to explain that he didn’t mean to be disrespectful and hurtful to Arnie and his family (who also read this forum)..etc. , but, unfortunately, he didn’t.

Instead, he just continued to post more spam.

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 12, 2009
He's probally out spending his fortune after selling all those domains.
I'm still around to pick on. Just runs off like water off a duck. he he

Oh Lynn where art though Lynn? (redkite) I thought it was a girls name but his video of the eroding cliff showed a guy anyway.
canuckbid
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 12, 2009
Tom Jones wrote:

I kinda liked the guy…..

Adios RK!!!

8) 8)

MCL,

You know what?

I did consider the possibility that I may have misread RK’s reaction, but I had to rule out that possibility for 2 reasons:

- It wasn’t just me. Several other people thought his limerick about Arnie’s cancer was, not only not funny, but in fact right down sickening. Clearly, the guy must have a warped sense of humor!

- After what he did, I thought he might apologize and retract what he said, or at least try to explain that he didn’t mean to be disrespectful and hurtful to Arnie and his family (who also read this forum)..etc. , but, unfortunately, he didn’t.

8) 8)

Tom, I didn't see his post regarding Arnie, what I did see was the title of a thread (not the post) started by someone else who was a twisted individual.

There is no excuse for such posts. There is nothing funny about someone's illness. Obviously whatever he wrote was hurtful, and to do that, shows what kind of a person he is. It clearly shows a person who is insensitive, bitter and heartless.

May be RK thinks he will never be touched by a tragedy since apparently in his 62 years he hasn't known one. Only but for the grace of God go I. As long as he is breathing there are no guarantees that nothing will ever touch him. It may not happen to him directly, it may be his poor wife that must suffer enough having to live with him. Or maybe a child or a grandchild if he has any. I hope nothing strikes him or his family, but if it does, I hope his memory is as good as he claims it is.

There's a saying: tell God your plans so He can have a good laugh.

I say good riddance.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Nov 15, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Tom Jones wrote:

I kinda liked the guy…..

Adios RK!!!

8) 8)

MCL,

You know what?

8) 8)

Tom, I didn't see his post regarding Arnie, what I did see was the title of a thread (not the post) started by someone else who was a twisted individual.

There is no excuse for such posts. There is nothing funny about someone's illness. Obviously whatever he wrote was hurtful, and to do that, shows what kind of a person he is. It clearly shows a person who is insensitive, bitter and heartless.

May be RK thinks he will never be touched by a tragedy since apparently in his 62 years he hasn't known one. Only but for the grace of God go I. As long as he is breathing there are no guarantees that nothing will ever touch him. It may not happen to him directly, it may be his poor wife that must suffer enough having to live with him. Or maybe a child or a grandchild if he has any. I hope nothing strikes him or his family, but if it does, I hope his memory is as good as he claims it is.

There's a saying: tell God your plans so He can have a good laugh.

I say good riddance.

Yeah… he is a strange character!!!

I didn’t mind his spam that much. He was not the only one doing that on this forum.

For example, Anosh is always pushing Arabian Business and Bonk is always plugging Dubai Faqs, which clearly indicates these guys have a personal interest in these businesses!

But RK really went too far by making fun of a tragic situation!!!

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Will Redkite come back? Apr 30, 2010
[1] He's back, Tom Jones..........THAT'S NOT UNUSUAL !!!

[2] A Year later, I see FIRST MENTION of "Arnie's Illness "............What illness ?? I knew nothing of it then and had not heard of it until I picked up this old thread 2 minutes ago !!

So what is this "insensitivity " ? To WHAT???

I made no remarks about ANYONE's illness ! I said that smoking was dangerous, and it most definitely is ! I have lost over 20 / 25 friends to the weed over the last 18 years. THAT is similar to what I said then. I knew of no-one involved with this forum who was ill in any way. ..........How would I KNOW?

I am ONE OF ONLY A FEW WHO REVEALS HIS/HER IDENTITY FOR STARTERS !! WHO DO I KNOW ON HERE ???

The only person on here whose surname I know is Robbie G.

Yet I HIDE NOTHING ABOUT MYSELF !!

-- Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:50 pm --

NOW LET'S GET THIS ABSOLUTELY STRAIGHT !!!!!!

I HAVE JUST.........FOR THE FIRST TIME........A YEAR LATER ..........SEEN A POSTING SAYING THAT I WROTE A LIMERICK ABOUT "ARNIE'S CANCER" A YEAR AGO !!!!

WHAT IS THAT ABOUT??? .................I NEVER WROTE IT !!

FOR A START.......I DON'T KNOW ARNIE..........SECONDLY I KNEW NOTHING OF A CANCER ......OR EVEN ANY ILLNESS UNTIL THIS SECOND !! .......... HOW WOULD I KNOW???

WHOEVER WROTE THAT IS EVIL.......BUT IT WAS NOT ME!!

WHERE IS THIS LIMERICK ?
I'D LIKE TO SEE WHAT I AM BEING ACCUSED OF.........IN MY ABSENCE FOR A YEAR !!

.............AND I AM NOT "SENILE "........I AM 63 AND I HAVE PERFECT EYESIGHT.....NO GLASSES FOR ANYTHING..........AND I SLEEP 5 HOURS A DAY ........AND I AM STILL FIGHTING A STUPID COUNCIL [ FOUR YEARS IN TOTAL] WHO ARE TRYING TO KILL PEOPLE ON MY LAND .
IT HAS COST ME £100,000 [ YES ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING] IN LEGAL FEES SO FAR.

THE STORY AND THREE NEW "YOU TUBE" FILMS ARE ON ...... cardiganisland.com/petition

YOU CAN SEE ME KNOCK THE ORDOVICIAN SLATE ROCK OF THE CLIFF FACE OFF WITH A WOODEN PLANK, IT IS THAT FRIABLE.

BUT THAT'S WHERE MY IDIOT COUNCIL WANT TO WALK CHILDREN.......OVER 150 FT VERTICAL DROP.

NOTE THE WENLOCK HEALTH AND SAFETY REPORT, TOP LEFT........17 DANGERS ARE LISTED ON THE ROUTE BY PROFESSIONAL, INDEPENDENT HEALTH AND SAFETY EXPERTS.
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Read my first post on this page and then RK's last here, as you can see NOTHING has changed !
desertdudeshj

Re: Will Redkite Come Back? Apr 30, 2010
RedKite is DubaiForum's ultimate parasite
spamming each topic with references to his crappy site
he got banned once by the powers that be
and now that he's been set free
it's time for the admins and mods to fight!
G to tha T
Dubai forums Addict

What the HELL are you on about G to the T?
I have just told you about a SERIOUS ACCUSATION MADE ABOUT ME A YEAR AGO ,about something I WAS MEANT to have written at the time ......and you come up with THAT PATHETIC ACCUSATIVE , BIGOTED REPLY INSTEAD OF ADDRESSING THE MATTER !!

ANSWER MY COMPLAINT !! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO HAVE SAID ABOUT ARNIE ???
PUBLISH MY WORDS ON HERE !!!!

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT I HAVE EVER LEARNT HE'S BEEN ILL !!

HOW WOULD I KNOW THE MAN??? I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS......WHAT COUNTRY HE LIVES IN.....NOTHING ABOUT HIM !! ........AM I MEANT TO BE PSYCHIC ??????

YOU ARE ALL TOTALLY ANONYMOUS ON HERE APART FROM ROBBIE G AND MYSELF!!

THINK ABOUT IT!! IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO ME......BE A MAN AND SAY IT TO MY FACE.....WITH YOUR FULL NAME.....LIKE I PROVIDE WITH YOU TUBE FILMS ETC !!

DON'T CALL ME A PARASITE WHILST YOU HIDE BEHIND A COWARDLY PSEUDONYM !!

-- Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:22 pm --

.....AND YOU MUST BE A BIT DENSE , GIN AND TONIC, I DELIBERATELY PUT MY AGE......SLEEP PATTERN....EYESIGHT FACTS ETC............TO MATCH UP WITH YOUR LAST WHINGE ABOUT ME ......AND YOU ARE STILL WHINGEING ABOUT THE SAME THING!!

WHY DO YOU THINK I PUT THOSE FACTS THERE ???
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

GT dude, I think this time the old mans really lost it I :D
desertdudeshj

WHATS WITH THE BLOODY CAPSLOCK???
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat