I Will Be Back...I Don't Think So.

Topic locked
I will be back...I don't think so. May 18, 2011
WOW. Arnie turned out to be a real sh*t. His wife and the housekeeper were pregnant at the same time (ten years ago) and the housekeeper continued to work for them after she had the baby. The housekeeper "retired" last January. Bet she walked away with a nice piece of change.

How can you have an affair, have a child from that affair, and face the woman every day that you deceived - and I'm talking about Arnie and the housekeeper. Stories are starting to surface as to what a slime ball he was going back to the time he was a hot commodity in Hollywood.

I don't think there is anywhere for Arnie to turn and say: "I will be back." The man is finished!!!

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: I will be back...I don't think so. May 18, 2011
Doesn't surprise me. Saw an interview with Arnie years ago where he stated 'Eating isn't cheating' - he's been having affairs for years I reckon.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:Doesn't surprise me. Saw an interview with Arnie years ago where he stated 'Eating isn't cheating' - he's been having affairs for years I reckon.

Yes!!!! I read the story about that. Apparently he was filming and they were on location and someone walked into his trailer and he took a moment out to say those words.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Hey girls, please stop the hypocrisy, how many more guys are raising a child thinking it is theirs, facing everyday the woman who slept with a bf or the pool guy.
A friend of mine found out when his "son" turned 10 y, this is far worst.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

And how is that hypocrisy exactly Herve?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

herve wrote:Hey girls, please stop the hypocrisy, how many more guys are raising a child thinking it is theirs, facing everyday the woman who slept with a bf or the pool guy.
A friend of mine found out when his "son" turned 10 y, this is far worst.

Geez Herve. The fact that Arnie admitted to it says it all don't you think? Clearly it was no surprise to him and he shared his ten year old well kept secret with the housekeeper. He decided to share his little secret with his wife and the 4 children after the housemaid left their employment!!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

(I thought we were talking about our Arnie at first...Phew!)

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Bora Bora wrote: How can you have an affair, have a child from that affair, and face the woman every day that you deceived -

Choc, It is the cliche with women always nagging about cheating husbands, when in fact, and statiscally wives cheat far more on husbands than the other way around. At least when a man has a baby out of wed, it is outside the home, when it is the wife , the husband gets to raise the baby thinking he is the father when he is not.
And that is for the West.
In the Arab world, it is the other way around, husbands cheat on their wives on a daily basis, mostly with prostitutes.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: I will be back...I don't think so. May 19, 2011
...or camels!

:shock: :shock: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat