If You Don't Mind Me Asking

Topic locked
If you don't mind me asking Aug 20, 2007
Hi all,

I have been readings heaps of posts before I came to Dubai and it looks like the majority of the members are men. Is that the case?

Sara.Genie
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: If you don't mind me asking Aug 20, 2007
Sara.Genie wrote:Hi all,

I have been readings heaps of posts before I came to Dubai and it looks like the majority of the members are men. Is that the case?

Yes, although it's been known for the odd mod to masquerade as a woman... why I have no idea.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

^ian^ wrote:

Yes, although it's been known for the odd mod to masquerade as a woman... why I have no idea.

Actually Sara.Genie is the female name for John Robert :P
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

^ian^ wrote:

You mean like Tropic23 = Sage & Onion :shock: No, it can't be he is of highestestest moral standards and wouldn't dare.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Concord wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

You mean like Tropic23 = Sage & Onion :shock: No, it can't be he is of highestestest moral standards and wouldn't dare.

Do the math, you know it's true!
^ian^

^ian^ wrote:
Concord wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

Funny thing is, he's spend plenty of time in here "uncovering" alter-egos and telling everyone he's "in the know". Ha, ha, ha.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Concord wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
Concord wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

Funny thing is, he's spend plenty of time in here "uncovering" alter-egos and telling everyone he's "in the know". Ha, ha, ha.

Well, there's a lot we know now ever since we worked out how to crack open the PM system.

A LOT.
^ian^

Aug 20, 2007
Man, you are too much. That reverse Psychology messes guys like that a lot. Specially 'secretive" characters. *PM from #1 to #2: "did you read what Ian wrote about the PM's" repsonse from #2 "don't listen to Ian he's just bluffing Andy and Smartd know what they are doing" PM reply "I thought so". But then someone might think this very post is 'reverse physcology itself... uhmm.

*reminder to self: re-read catch22. Better still: rent catch-22* even if it has nothing to do with topic...
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 20, 2007
You missed out...

"Even I can't read private messages. Andyba and Smartd would ensure nobody else could."
^ian^

Aug 20, 2007
Welcome to Dubai Sara (in case youre new 2 dxb)
...your post made me think dubai forums shud hav a sparty (spa party) just for the girls (the sparty thing was rachel rays idea)....getting all the girls together and organizing something ...
And then when we get bored we could invite the guys :wink: for round 2
dominoeffect
Dubai Forum User

Re: If you don't mind me asking Aug 21, 2007

hmm no idea...
risinghh
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 21, 2007
can any1 tell me how can i set the avatar in dis forum?
risinghh
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 22, 2007
sausage fest anyone? :o
xero_
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 01, 2007
indeed, tho i think he likes his hot dog served in a small bun...
dave101
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat