When The Lights Go Out

Topic locked
When the Lights Go Out Dec 08, 2008
Hi

I have seen quite a few forums about how bad Dubai is morally. Some also suggest that it is sin city.

Following on from the sin city theme, I am interested in finding out if there are public or private strip clubs or swinger clubs/parties as that is something that I have not seen metioned. I would have thought if such things do not exist then Dubai is not as bad as some would like us to think, and that it is no different to quite a few places around the world.

cheers

markuslives

markuslives
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Dec 08, 2008
Simple answer is no, they do not exist here. However there are copious hooker joints.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 08, 2008
Didn't the cops raid a tranvestite/cross-dressing party earlier this year and arrest and deport everyone? That kinda count.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Dec 08, 2008
Captain Australia wrote:Didn't the cops raid a tranvestite/cross-dressing party earlier this year and arrest and deport everyone? That kinda count.

Was that not the last St Andrews ball ? That's why so many of my countrymen went into hiding!!
CVB
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 08, 2008
Captain Australia wrote:Didn't the cops raid a tranvestite/cross-dressing party earlier this year and arrest and deport everyone? That kinda count.

It was a couple of years ago now, but they could not deport anyone...they were all Nationals!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat