Westlife Concert

Topic locked
Apr 22, 2005
Glory wrote:you still havent explained the logic behind that equation you cocksuker.

and you just proved your english is shit by the way! :D !
go suck your dads rooster you shit!

Again Glory proved he is c**s**. This 18 yr old laid out teenager fellates and does fellatio on his kin! OH DAMN. SO Sick! Get a life if u r doing this for monnie you would have asked me I would have given u some charity. As I told u , you wont even get the logic. I have taken so many logic courses that I know some ppl dont even get the basic logic even after taking the course 4 times! And unfortunately u r one of em.As far as english is concerned, I can teach u and ur 3 generations how to talk and speak decent english. Glory has love for c*** mmm I guess he is gay. poor guy stuck in Dubai where ppl are homophobic. Suddenly i am feeling pity for this guy. 18 yr old, mentally disturned, homo and sick really sick. :lol:

sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 23, 2005
you wrote all that and said shit all...that's sad
Glory
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 23, 2005
[quote="sniper420]Again Glory proved he is c**s**. This 18 yr old laid out teenager fellates and does fellatio on his kin! OH DAMN. SO Sick! Get a life if u r doing this for monnie you would have asked me I would have given u some charity. As I told u , you wont even get the logic. I have taken so many logic courses that I know some ppl dont even get the basic logic even after taking the course 4 times! And unfortunately u r one of em.As far as english is concerned, I can teach u and ur 3 generations how to talk and speak decent english. Glory has love for c*** mmm I guess he is gay. poor guy stuck in Dubai where ppl are homophobic. Suddenly i am feeling pity for this guy. 18 yr old, mentally disturned, homo and sick really sick. :lol:[/quote]

So many logic courses, and what exactly was the logic behind all this b/s over?
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 24, 2005
yorky500 wrote:[quote="sniper420]Again Glory proved he is c**s**. This 18 yr old laid out teenager fellates and does fellatio on his kin! OH DAMN. SO Sick! Get a life if u r doing this for monnie you would have asked me I would have given u some charity. As I told u , you wont even get the logic. I have taken so many logic courses that I know some ppl dont even get the basic logic even after taking the course 4 times! And unfortunately u r one of em.As far as english is concerned, I can teach u and ur 3 generations how to talk and speak decent english. Glory has love for c*** mmm I guess he is gay. poor guy stuck in Dubai where ppl are homophobic. Suddenly i am feeling pity for this guy. 18 yr old, mentally disturned, homo and sick really sick. :lol:

So many logic courses, and what exactly was the logic behind all this b/s over?[/quote]

Yorky could you please press the buttons in bottom right of this page and read the archives. There is no use of spilling oil over the Glory's ashes. One question I had for Glory is:" Whoz ur mommy and did she teach you how to read?" 8) But poor chap brokedown b4 I got to ask. May his Glory RIP (Return if possible). :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 24, 2005
you sir are a fuktard!
Glory
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 24, 2005
Glory wrote:you sir are a fuktard!

Listen to the teacher, you made a grammatical mistake! You shou have said "Sir. I am a fuktard" :P
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 24, 2005
Any one at the westlife concert in Media City last night? I had an excellent night- was very entertaining

i can't believe people still listen to westlife they are so shit
laila k m
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 25, 2005
Yahoo! thanks Laila u agree with moi
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat