Wadi Bashing-Bungee Jumping - Other Adventures

Topic locked
Wadi Bashing-Bungee Jumping - other adventures Dec 11, 2006
I want to go for Wadi Bashing on my 4wheeler and trying to fined a company who arrange Bungee Jumping.

can any one help me about wadi bashing what exactly is it and other nice off road adventurous tours you have been experienced on ur own and is there any map or list of location you can go in deserts or on mountains, any oasis in uae, its direction and route.

please share your adventours and new locations.

aarif
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 11, 2006
This interesting form of entertainment takes off-road driving beyond the limit. Charging through the rocks and ravines of the Hajar Mountains, east of Dubai, might look easy, but certainly isn't. Which is why, as they say in the Emirates, it's usually the wadi that bashes you. Bashing demands rugged four-wheel drive vehicles, so you sit in comfort while bouncing over boulders. The wadis-dry riverbeds-make for thrilling exploration. Add to that the spectacular mountain scenery and bashing suddenly becomes a not-to-be-missed getaway.
abdulnafees
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 11, 2006
can you guide me where is hajar mountains exactly or is there any book in market in which they have listed all such adventure self tours and their routes.
aarif
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 11, 2006
not sure its some what near to oman...you can visit dubai tourism they can provide u with some printed materials
abdulnafees
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat