Vandals Test New Trains In Holland!

Topic locked
Vandals test new trains in Holland! Jan 30, 2006
Thought this was hilarious!
-----------------------------
Vandals put new trains to test

Teenage hooligans are being invited by Dutch transport chiefs to put their new underground trains to the test.

The youths will be given free reign to tear up seats and pull apart fittings in the new trains to see which parts are vulnerable to violence and need improving.

Amsterdam city councillor Mark van der Horst said: "We want to make sure our new trains for the city's underground are completely idiot-proof, and will see if the prototype can withstand vandalism before producing more of them.

"Nowhere in the world is as bad as here for vandals."

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Vandals test new trains in Holland! Jan 30, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Thought this was hilarious!
-----------------------------
Vandals put new trains to test

Teenage hooligans are being invited by Dutch transport chiefs to put their new underground trains to the test.

The youths will be given free reign to tear up seats and pull apart fittings in the new trains to see which parts are vulnerable to violence and need improving.

Amsterdam city councillor Mark van der Horst said: "We want to make sure our new trains for the city's underground are completely idiot-proof, and will see if the prototype can withstand vandalism before producing more of them.

"Nowhere in the world is as bad as here for vandals."

Thats true :oops: There is graffiti everywhere u look in Holland... :? Also it's very common u see someone in a kind of way destructing a train or any public transportation... :roll:
Defo
Dubai Forums Talker

Defo wrote:
Thats true :oops: There is graffiti everywhere u look in Holland... :? Also it's very common u see someone in a kind of way destructing a train or any public transportation... :roll:

Indeed. Quite the civilised country I see. :roll:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Liban wrote:
Defo wrote:

Indeed. Quite the civilised country I see. :roll:

Hehehehh.....

:oops: :oops:

Holland is just too liberated... :roll:
Defo
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 30, 2006
Its all that hashish...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 30, 2006
I can see from your pic u dont mind :P
Defo
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 30, 2006
As long as it ain't me puffin' away.... I don't mind laughing at those that do :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 30, 2006
I bet there are lots of boys back in Europe who are upset their local hooligans didn't get invited along.
stuchil
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat