Urgent Help…Please!

Topic locked
Urgent help…Please! Jun 25, 2006
Can anybody recommend a good marriage counselor in Dubai? I would appreciate any feedbacks quickly.

Thanks

Mouse
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 25, 2006
well I guess this topic b moved to Dubai romance......well when I was in Dubai my freind went to this Canadian marriage counsellor named Elaine Kinney in Dubai Community Health Centre, Jumeirah. The phone number is 04- 3953939.

Hope that helps
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 25, 2006
I must say this has to be the strangest "urgent" post I've ever seen.

Nevertheless, good luck (sorry but I don't know of any).
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 25, 2006
You are right...it is very strange, but honestly I am passing through a very hard time in my life. I wish no body goes through this kind of situation.
Mouse
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 25, 2006
Mouse wrote:You are right...it is very strange, but honestly I am passing through a very hard time in my life. I wish no body goes through this kind of situation.

All the best.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 25, 2006
Mouse wrote:You are right...it is very strange, but honestly I am passing through a very hard time in my life. I wish no body goes through this kind of situation.

i wish u also know our lonely nights ......am i right Zooter :) .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jun 25, 2006
sniper420 wrote:well I guess this topic b moved to Dubai romance......well when I was in Dubai my freind went to this Canadian marriage counsellor named Elaine Kinney in Dubai Community Health Centre, Jumeirah. The phone number is 04- 3953939.

Hope that helps

Told you that he wife would find out you were taking him "à la grecque".... :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 25, 2006

Sorry to hear that Mouse. I wish you all the best.

Sorry I can't help you though with names.

PS - Usually we Muslims would seek a mosque imam who can guide us or send us to the right person.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 25, 2006
I am Muslim Alhamdulillah...but how can an imam advise on the issue, which concerns relationship. I do know that divorce is allowed...but it is not the encouraged way.
Mouse
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 25, 2006
Mouse wrote:I am Muslim Alhamdulillah...but how can an imam advise on the issue, which concerns relationship. I do know that divorce is allowed...but it is not the encouraged way.

He can advise you as per hadith and sura. But can know psyhcologist counsellors also...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 25, 2006
sniper420 wrote:well I guess this topic b moved to Dubai romance......well when I was in Dubai my freind went to this Canadian marriage counsellor named Elaine Kinney in Dubai Community Health Centre, Jumeirah. The phone number is 04- 3953939.

I've heard good things about her too.

Good luck.
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 26, 2006
Liban wrote:

Hope that helps

Told you that he wife would find out you were taking him "à la grecque".... :lol:

look whoz talking one who reminds law and breaks them :roll:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 26, 2006
LMAO :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat