University Paper On Dubai

Topic locked
University paper on Dubai Apr 18, 2010
Good evening!

I'm in my final university year. For my Geography & International Relations classes, the teacher requires that we do a special project in order to pass the exam. We've been given random cities and adresses in them. So, we have to get in touch with someone from that city and ask them a few details about the area and photos from that exact adress for our report.

I've been assigned with Dubai. Adress I received is 125 Sabikha (or Sabkha Road, as per different spelling), zip : 97150. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone over there... If you live in the city, I would really really appreciate if it would be possible for you to take a couple of snaps at that place and tell me a bit about it. If it's not too much trouble for you of course.

Thank you for your kindness and time! :D

tarkovsky
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: University Paper On Dubai Apr 23, 2010
Hi there,

I think you mean Al Sabkha, it's an area down by Dubai Creek. I don't live in Dubai but visit regularly so I can't help on the photo front, but if you go to Google Maps and search "Al Sabkha, Dubai" there is a few user photos that you may be able to use as long as you reference them of course, or you could just use photos from "Deira" (the bigger area that Al Sabkha is part of). The zip code you've been given is actually the international calling code of an Etisalat Cell phone in the UAE = +971, Etisalat Code = 50 so thats pretty obsolete information.

Hope this helps!

RossBaku :-D
rossbaku
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat