Things You Learn About Being A Security Guard.

Topic locked
Re: Things you learn about being a security guard. Sep 29, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:You learn the following:

Patience. You learn how to be patient in a tense situation. Time to think and utilize the circumstances to make a better choice. Never jump into something without thinking theroughly...this also apllies in the working office.

Agression: You learn how to control yourself and completely avoid being aggressive. Aggressivness never solved anything...you learn how to be calm and respond in a neutral and respective mannert to all parties regardless how they treat you.

Courage: You need to have the guts to walk up to people who are more supirior to u in life and ask them for ID or whatever. It isnt especially easy stopping a group of classy people with an attitude...and end up smiling humbly

I dont want to bore u anymore...just wanted to point out how much i learnt from working as a security guard (hobby). You leanr thing u never learn in the office environment....No wonder i always laugh to myself when i see people very tensed, aggressive and yelling i the office...Id love to see them do the very same in a night club...where ur title does not apply...where no one works for u...

Conclusion....never yell....never use bad words...always think before u talk (some people are incredible in remembering every sigle word u say). And always be patient and understanding..

The worst senario ends up in (nothing...u just dont do nothing, one goes left...the other goes right) much more better than yelling screaming etc.

Plus this is a healthier life style for u to live by.

Holly crap! somebody hacked into Dave's account!

EJ help us solve this prob!

sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 29, 2006
OMG it has finally happened.

Dave has lost it completely
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat