The Oddest Race

Topic locked
The Oddest Race Dec 13, 2012
Our new friend Boss thinks middle eastern people are back biters and drama queens. I have to disagree. I like Emiratis.
The people I find most odd are the Pakistanis. A shifty bunch! My daughter is married to one unfortunately and I have come into contact with a couple of them over the past few years which has only reinforced my dislike of them as a people.

Do you have a dislike of a certain type of people and why?

BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: The Oddest Race Dec 13, 2012
BMreformed wrote:Our new friend Boss thinks middle eastern people are back biters and drama queens. I have to disagree. I like Emiratis.
The people I find most odd are the Pakistanis. A shifty bunch! My daughter is married to one unfortunately and I have come into contact with a couple of them over the past few years which has only reinforced my dislike of them as a people.

Do you have a dislike of a certain type of people and why?

By your post it just sounds like you dislike you son-in-law who happens to be pakistani (there is no exclusiviness to shiftiness - race, religion, occuation, etc.).
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

He was a Pakistani before he was my son in law, Ambassador.

I'm not keen on them as a people, in general, just like the Boss doesn't like Arabs.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

BMreformed wrote:Do you have a dislike of a certain type of people and why?

The male population of the Rif Mountains. Answering why could be considered political, so I pass on that one if you do not mind.
FlyingDutchman
Dubai forums Addict

I had to google that FD. I'd never heard of the Rif mountains
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

BMreformed wrote:I'd never heard of the Rif mountains

I hope and pray you never will, and never have to deal with males coming from that mountain range.
FlyingDutchman
Dubai forums Addict

Re: The Oddest Race Dec 17, 2012
Actually, I have always had bad experiences with Emiratis. Either they would be too stuck up, unloyal, downright silly or just nasty. However, I'm not sure if the fact that all the Emiratis i've ever know were rich teenagers might change the outcome. I have met about one or two nice Emiratis, however I only spoke with them for about thirty minutes so maybe I hadn't seen their true colors. Obviously, there are a few peole from every race that ruin the image for the rest of them, so I can't generalize. I'm sure there are a LOT of nice Emiratis as well.
prowheels
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat