Thank You Guys

Topic locked
Thank You Guys Jun 30, 2006
I just wana thank you guys for making such an GREAT party last night.. it was great to see all the guys and girls around..

Speical Thanks to the guys who really made an amazing job to make this even happen:

Arniegang

Constantine

Dubai Knight

Concorde

It was a pleasure to meeting you all again.

God bless

Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 30, 2006
I'll second that!! It was a really great night and I'm glad I was persuaded to come over for it (even though a lot of you thought I was mad!!).
It was good to put faces to names!!
Oh, and it is safe to say that Fayz will probably never need to search for plastic scouring pads ever again!! :lol:
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 30, 2006
the_zooter wrote:Oh, and it is safe to say that Fayz will probably never need to search for plastic scouring pads ever again!! :lol:

He will be stunned when he see what the guys have used them for..

Dubai Knight was looking like he is on Hawaii's beach with a special custom made kind of a necklace made of colourful scouring pads .. that was lovely :D :D

and kanelli's Donky.. oh thats Awesome.. i can picture it on kanelli's desk at work :lol: :lol:

And Liban got spanked with a cricket bat by kanelli :lol: :lol: :lol:
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 30, 2006
Guys and gals,

Nice meeting everyone. Great time was had and I think we should try and do this a little more often.

Huge thanks to all those that organised it and to those that were able to attend.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 30, 2006
Great thanks to the organizing guys, and for those who attended and made it really BIGGGG Event.

Didn't have a chance to meet alot of the poeple attended, but i can put more faces to the names and crazy comments.

thanks for the old friends who i saw again, and hope to see them again and again.

We miss you Fayz and EJ... Nono HP we didn't miss you, nor sniper42012345
:P
we were there with your daddy and mommy and we really enjoyed the treat of your daddy.

Really big thanks for those who put effort and more.

Cheers mates.

Note: My trophy photos will follow, i'm just charging my cam.
yshimy

Jun 30, 2006
As with any "organization" (DFM) someone has to do "the heavy lifting". In this case and quite admirably DK, Constantine, and Arnie (in order of amount of physical sweat generated) made then entire event possible. Posts alone would not have produced such a great gathering.

So specially to Dk, Constantine, and Arnie: Shukran, Thank You, Grazia, Origato, Gracias, Obrigado, Mercy [and thank you in chinese, Usbekistan, Serbian, Malasian, Canadian, Finish, etc. ).

It was a pleasure to met you all.

So you see, it ain't all about concrete shoes. But..
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 30, 2006
It sure was great.

:arrow: man of few words this morning :P
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 30, 2006
Liban wrote:It sure was great.

Bloody hell, first time for everything! :lol: :lol:
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 30, 2006
Hey Liban

You better remain silent tell the pictures come online :lol: :lol:
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 30, 2006
Liban wrote:

nah, you cant beat smartd! :P
A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 30, 2006
yeah, Smartd is really....... silent.

Liban, ... i don't think you will dare to talk IF yesterday's discrasful and shameful photos of you being punished go public....

hehehehe, can't imagin the flaming masters commenting on the photos :D

hehehe, it will be nice laugh
yshimy

Jun 30, 2006
Those who left early and those that didn't turn up at all have missed a treat there - Liban being beaten with a cricket bat!! Now that was worth the airfare alone!! :lol: 8)
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 30, 2006
Zooter, seems you still not fully recovered from the shock.... you are double posting.

You are positioning it in a nice way, he was not beaten....

he was SPANKED :twisted:
yshimy

Jun 30, 2006
yshimy wrote:Zooter, seems you still not fully recovered from the shock.... you are double posting.

You are positioning it in a nice way, he was not beaten....

he was SPANKED :twisted:

Oh yes! By KANELLI!!!!

Pics will never be going public, but the DFM does keep a secret dossier!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 30, 2006
damn u all!! Come on I am not in the UAE secret police! I'd really like to see a group photo or something :( Isn't there any way someone could PM me one?
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 30, 2006
Man, you got to earn it..

+ what this comment about dubai police??? we were not having an orgy man, it was just a nice party.

Just a note... spanking was done fully clothed.....

*i wanted to mention as some people minds go really wild sometimes
hehehe

enjoy
yshimy

Jun 30, 2006
Oh come on! I make ppl laugh, I piss off spammers, I'll prolly be at the top of the list for who's going to be the next moderator here (so you'd better start learning to respect my authorita!)
Nick81

Jun 30, 2006
Nick81 wrote:Oh come on! I make ppl laugh, I piss off spammers, I'll prolly be at the top of the list for who's going to be the next moderator here (so you'd better start learning to respect my authorita!)

Hmm...should have been there then!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Jun 30, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:
Nick81 wrote:Oh come on! I make ppl laugh, I piss off spammers, I'll prolly be at the top of the list for who's going to be the next moderator here (so you'd better start learning to respect my authorita!)

Hmm...should have been there then!

8) 8) 8)

Knight

Or you should've postponed the meeting til next week! I'll be back in Dubai tomorrow. I am gonna hunt you bastards down and get photos of the meeting whether you like it or not! :twisted:
Nick81

Jun 30, 2006
Man,..... i don't like your threats.... :evil:

BTW i might be peacful person :tweety:
but if you didn't see me... i'm BIG.. :naka:

And i really know people... :glasses7:

You were not in the meeting, but i shaked hands with the big Mods... mainly Smartd and Arnigang.
:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:
You better try to scare someone else
:pottytrain2:
yshimy

Jun 30, 2006
You guys seem to have had a great time at the party !

Any pics ?? and any chance of them being posted up here to put faces to the nicks ?? :roll:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 30, 2006
KeithL wrote:Any pics ?? and any chance of them being posted up here to put faces to the nicks ??

None without permission. Anyway my picture is to the left.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 30, 2006
Yes, thanks once again to the organisers! It was great fun! I'm really glad I was back from holiday in time to make the meet.

I doubt I'll be hitting Liban with a cricket bat again, he seemed to like it a little too much... :lol:

Although I did try to mingle as best I could, I did miss talking to a few people. In any case, perhaps I'll meet you again at another meet. A shout out to those I did speak with though, it was great to finally meet you! :D
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jun 30, 2006
kanelli wrote:
I doubt I'll be hitting Liban with a cricket bat again, he seemed to like it a little too much... :lol:

Well you have no idea what DK Suggessted after you have beaten him with that cricket bat... as a hint...the bat's handle could be also useful also...

/me rolling on the ground laughing

No offence.. just kidding guys

And by the way... Yshimy's new Avatar guys is a pciture of his Prize which he got by DK and Arnie :lol: :lol:
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 01, 2006
Damn, looks like we all missed a few "goings on" at the end!

Kanelli must be quite good with something "large and firm" in her hands! hahahahahahaha
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 01, 2006
Intimacy wrote:
kanelli wrote:

Well you have no idea what DK Suggessted after you have beaten him with that cricket bat... as a hint...the bat's handle could be also useful also...

/me rolling on the ground laughing

No offence.. just kidding guys

And by the way... Yshimy's new Avatar guys is a pciture of his Prize which he got by DK and Arnie :lol: :lol:

Hehehehe..... would like see the face of liban recieving that punishment :lol:

And yes, i'm so proud of my prize
yshimy

helllo from india Jul 01, 2006
hello all
it was an awesome night and a shame i missed the bat incident and much more...thanks all for coming and making it a huge success...and the DFM was truely proud...as i write this from india , already hatching plans for the next big one...and this time fayz and his scrubbers will be in attendence... :lol:
constantine

Jul 01, 2006
It was a GREAT night!!
Thanks for all of you. :lol: :lol:

I got known more faces this time. but still need more time to know more and more. :D :D
geraintindxb
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 01, 2006
geraintindxb wrote:It was a GREAT night!!

I got known more faces this time. but still need more time to know more and more. :D :D

I think we can take you off the Sh*tlist now mate! Thanks for coming...good to see you again!

Knight
Dubai Knight

Jul 01, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:
geraintindxb wrote:It was a GREAT night!!

I think we can take you off the Sh*tlist now mate! Thanks for coming...good to see you again!

Knight

Thanks buddy!
:wink: :wink: was it a good way to let you guys remember me?
:D :D

hahaha, just kidding. but it was inadvertent. I wont do that again.

yes, it was nice party.
geraintindxb
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat