Guys Guys Guys...

Topic locked
Guys guys guys... Nov 11, 2007
the dust hasn't even settled from the last shenanigans and now you're out in the real world telling people that the 'over the hill American so and so' and the 'washed up Aussie guy' are 'causing nothing but trouble online and offline'.

Tsk Tsk. It's bad enough you can't win your battles online without taking it offline.

Talk about getting personal... it's online guys... deal with it. No point bitching to other people in public about it. They're not 'going to have a word with him' for you.

^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 11, 2007
these phonies cant help it man .... when you come front an lyrically assault em here online ... its like you takin away the only real good thing they got goin for em in life ... i guess thats why they runnin around town bit chin about how they bein mistreated ...

its like they be tryin to gather some sort of charitable awwwwwwwwww to help claw there way back to there phonie kingdom ... damnn it gots me feelin bad for em now ...

here go ... aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

claw ur way back up here to the throne holder ... hahaha

who them miss-treated victims be ? hmmmm ian... if you dont mind me askin that is ...
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 11, 2007
Jamal wrote:who them miss-treated victims be ? hmmmm ian... if you dont mind me askin that is ...

They know who they are man... check out Fight Club and see history in the makin'.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 11, 2007
ohhh im gonna be checkin it out fo sure .. an when im done readin through it all ... this lil nigggga who you be mentionin is gonna have to change status from a mis-treated victim to a web-raped phonie ...

cause im gonna unleash a whole lot more of lyrical thrash on him ...

snifffffffffff mmmmmmmmmmmm the aroma ... smells like fight clubs comin back up ... with J's dry anal attack jibes rippin through one more time ...
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat