Super Bowl

Topic locked
Feb 02, 2009
omg the steelers won and i didnt get to watch!!!!!!!!!!! im a mix of happy and sad ...

bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 02, 2009
bushra21 wrote:omg the steelers won and i didnt get to watch!!!!!!!!!!! im a mix of happy and sad ...

Are they your team?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 02, 2009
You certainly missed the game of the century. What a thriller. I ended up watching it online. The Cardz almost had it, damn.............
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 02, 2009
K-Dog wrote:You certainly missed the game of the century. What a thriller. I ended up watching it online. The Cardz almost had it, damn.............

just rub it in my face why dont you :cry:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 02, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
bushra21 wrote:omg the steelers won and i didnt get to watch!!!!!!!!!!! im a mix of happy and sad ...

Are they your team?

absof*****lutely!

was born in that city, lived in that city, studied and worked in that city...i bleed black and gold!
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 02, 2009
Hey FOX Sports will air it tomorrow night, you should catch it. You won't regret watching 16 unanswered points by AZ in the 4th qtr and still falling sort
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 02, 2009
bushra21 wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

Are they your team?

absof*****lutely!

was born in that city, lived in that city, studied and worked in that city...i bleed black and gold!

OK I get your point, congrats then.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 03, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
bushra21 wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

Are they your team?

absof*****lutely!

:oops:

spanx sagey
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 03, 2009
bushra21 wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
bushra21 wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

Are they your team?

absof*****lutely!

:oops:

spanx sagey

Hey B, why you spanking me :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 03, 2009
quatroporte that was an awesome picture! lol. what a game it was last night, oh my! probably the second best, if not the best, superbowl i have personally witnessed. who would have thought that a 9-7 team led by an expired QB can reach the heights and almost win!!!
DubaiInformationSite
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 03, 2009
aaahhh American Football is just another reason for guys to be touching, grapping and being on top of each others, many of them are gay and the game has no excitement, its just running going back in forth with a weird shaped ball. no brain use . but the cheerleaders are to die for, yummmeee
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 03, 2009
uaekid wrote:aaahhh American Football is just another reason for guys to be touching, grapping and being on top of each others, many of them are gay and the game has no excitement, its just running going back in forth with a weird shaped ball. no brain use . but the cheerleaders are to die for, yummmeee

How can you possibly say that many of them are gay, I for one have not heard this before.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat