Summer Plans

Topic locked
Jul 11, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
silent wrote:not thaaaaat rich,,, but f i like somethng and it really sticks n my mind i do it.

but who knows wen :?

Is their a reason why you can't type properly?

i believe its readable at least one person understood my typing and replied,,, i dont care f there is no i n the word somethng.
I wouldnt comment on ur their coz ur sentence is clear and i know which there u want.

silent
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 12, 2009
silent wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
silent wrote:not thaaaaat rich,,, but f i like somethng and it really sticks n my mind i do it.

i believe its readable at least one person understood my typing and replied,,, i dont care f there is no i n the word somethng.
I wouldnt comment on ur their coz ur sentence is clear and i know which there u want.

Education is a wonderful thing!
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jul 12, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
silent wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

I wanna get me one o' them!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 12, 2009
I might be going to Pakistan :shock: :D
redtilldead
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 12, 2009
One word, kevlar.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 12, 2009
Speedhump wrote:One word, kevlar.

:lol:
redtilldead
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 12, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
silent wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

totally agree
silent
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 12, 2009
redtilldead wrote:I might be going to Pakistan :shock: :D

In search of a bride? :D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 12, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:

hey how did you know :lol: :P
redtilldead
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 13, 2009
redtilldead wrote:

Gotta hand it to you though, Your Women are drop dead gorgeous! And boy can they eat, all of which get's packed in just the right places! :D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 13, 2009
redtilldead wrote:

Gotta hand it to you though, Your Women are drop dead gorgeous! And boy can they eat, all of which get's packed in just the right places! :D

yea haha!

But not marriage yet, only engagement! Wish me luck! :lol:

Hopefully everything goes according to plan :)
redtilldead
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 13, 2009
You're from Belarus yes? Be a little careful over there, seriously. You'll stand out like a snowball in a pile of coal. And if you're taking your girlfriend think seriously about her safety. Outside alone she should wear cheap watch, no jewellery, simple clothes/makeup, to avoid attracting muggings. Just think Cape Town, Moscow, etc. usual big city care.

Westerners are targetted. Sorry to preach if you already know all this :)

And hope you have a good adventure!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 13, 2009
Speedhump wrote:You're from Belarus yes? Be a little careful over there, seriously. You'll stand out like a snowball in a pile of coal. And if you're taking your girlfriend think seriously about her safety. Outside alone she should wear cheap watch, no jewellery, simple clothes/makeup, to avoid attracting muggings. Just think Cape Town, Moscow, etc. usual big city care.

Im not from Belarus, sorry dont know where you got that from. Im a Pakistani just going back to my home country so well aware of what I should and shouln't do there.

And honestly with my "tan" from here, i'll be the coal in a pile of snowballs there! :shock: haha

Will truly have a good adventure there :)
redtilldead
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 13, 2009
:angry2: Heartbroken!
Leda
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 13, 2009
redtilldead wrote:
Speedhump wrote:You're from Belarus yes? Be a little careful over there, seriously. You'll stand out like a snowball in a pile of coal. And if you're taking your girlfriend think seriously about her safety. Outside alone she should wear cheap watch, no jewellery, simple clothes/makeup, to avoid attracting muggings. Just think Cape Town, Moscow, etc. usual big city care.

Im not from Belarus, sorry dont know where you got that from. Im a Pakistani just going back to my home country so well aware of what I should and shouln't do there.

And honestly with my "tan" from here, i'll be the coal in a pile of snowballs there! :shock: haha

Haha! Sorry mate, don't know where I got that from, maybe the redtildead tag was something to do with it too. :oops:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 13, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
redtilldead wrote:

Haha! Sorry mate, don't know where I got that from, maybe the redtildead tag was something to do with it too. :oops:

No no, the redtilldead screen name is because im a Liverpool supporter :lol:

Maybe this summer can also be the start to the landing of number 19? Now that would be a great summer haha! :lol: :lol:
redtilldead
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 13, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Haha! Sorry mate, don't know where I got that from, maybe the redtildead tag was something to do with it too. :oops:
I am from Belarus, U dodo :evil:
Leda
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 13, 2009
:D. Hey, you calling me extinct? :scratch:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 13, 2009
redtilldead wrote:
redtilldead wrote:

yea haha!

But not marriage yet, only engagement! Wish me luck! :lol:

Hopefully everything goes according to plan :)

You have ma best wishes dude! :D

Hey if you've got any eye raising anecdotes or experiences with women during your bachelor hood days in Dubai then, Do make a post in Dubai Romances at my thread - Dubai's Great Romances.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 13, 2009
Speedhump wrote::D. Hey, you calling me extinct? :scratch:
There was "bum" as a variant. But we discussed ur bum previously. So I went for some sort of variety.
Leda
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 13, 2009
my bum's a DODO....? :cry:

Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 13, 2009
How annoying it is to explain jokes to people...
I had 2 options what to call U (as U broke the heart of your secret admirer): "bum" or "dodo"...
Leda
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 13, 2009
You should have told me.....now I've blown it for good.

No choice now but to put the gun in my mouth and end it all.... :( :(
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 13, 2009
Speedhump wrote:No choice now but to put the gun in my mouth and end it all.... :( :(

May I help you?
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 13, 2009
:cry: :banghead:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 14, 2009
Hulahula wrote:A month off in Thailand, relaxing at the beach house with an ice-cold Singha beer and my missus at my side :)

I also plan for phuket island but because of swine flu I drop my plan do you have any info about swine flue in there? Is it safe to travel Thailand this time?
wishmaster
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 14, 2009

Not yet. We found a late example so we can all have another look at you: in awe... :D

God SH, you were pretty back then. You know where I put the shooter, right? :wink:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 14, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
Speedhump wrote:No choice now but to put the gun in my mouth and end it all.... :( :(

May I help you?

Only by following suit (oh, before me).
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 14, 2009
wishmaster wrote:
Hulahula wrote:A month off in Thailand, relaxing at the beach house with an ice-cold Singha beer and my missus at my side :)

I also plan for phuket island but because of swine flu I drop my plan do you have any info about swine flue in there? Is it safe to travel Thailand this time?

wussy.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 14, 2009
RobbyG wrote:

Not yet. We found a late example so we can all have another look at you: in awe... :D

God SH, you were pretty back then. You know where I put the shooter, right? :wink:

No, I know you, with the crazy switchbacks that work inside your brain, you'd be behind me with your own little pink 'shooter' pointing at me. See, we know that you want to love any 'bird' that crosses your path, hombre! :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat