one more reason to quit smoking :shock:

http://www.dailymotion.com/cluster/ads/ ... a-zararldr

cheers

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 11, 2006
holy smokes! :shock:
For a second there I thought you linked to a picture of the inside of a smoker's lungs. :)
pinoy1
Dubai chat master

Oct 11, 2006

keep on blazin ... smoke on that sherm . hmmmmmmmmm woooo love it damnn the video got me all excited
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 15, 2006
Smoked for about 5 years, 6 months ago stopped smoking :D Actually quitted myself as I believe it! :)
lala
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 15, 2006
lala wrote:Smoked for about 5 years, 6 months ago stopped smoking :D Actually quitted myself as I believe it! :)

good job dude ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 15, 2006
Bleakus dude hows the stop smoking campaign going on, any progress?:)
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 15, 2006
i tried 3 sticks of marlboro lights before with friends...then got cold for 2 weeks... got irritated...

Untill now...can't take the smoke from cigarettes...

and my cousins & roommates...are smokers..except me...so poor me.. :( though I dont smoke...my health is also affected because of them ..
isabela
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 15, 2006
isabela wrote:i tried 3 sticks of marlboro lights before with friends...then got cold for 2 weeks... got irritated...

Untill now...can't take the smoke from cigarettes...

and my cousins & roommates...are smokers..except me...so poor me.. :( though I dont smoke...my health is also affected because of them ..

same here , i cant stand cigarets i get ill , and the shisha night i took 2 allergie pills so i was fine that night but yesterday was hell ,sneezing and cold and running nose :( so bad
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 15, 2006
Hey Corcovado!!! So sorry that the sheesha and ciggy's bothered you. I am being serious too, as I was very glad to meet you, and was so glad that you were there......but bummer about the allergies....
dubai girl
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 15, 2006
dubai girl wrote:Hey Corcovado!!! So sorry that the sheesha and ciggy's bothered you. I am being serious too, as I was very glad to meet you, and was so glad that you were there......but bummer about the allergies....

well dear ,it was worth it, i got to see u innit ? :wink: :wink:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 15, 2006
It's a bit difficult when every bar you go to is full of smoke! I'm just sick of going home at the end of the night smelling like an ashtray when I have chosen not to smoke! If only there was a way around it! The age old smoker vs non smoker argument...... yawn!
smurfette
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 15, 2006
smurfette wrote:It's a bit difficult when every bar you go to is full of smoke! I'm just sick of going home at the end of the night smelling like an ashtray when I have chosen not to smoke! If only there was a way around it! The age old smoker vs non smoker argument...... yawn!

Actually its really refreshing when you go out in cities that now ban smoking indoors and after a night out you dont stink of cigarettes !
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 15, 2006
MaaaD wrote:
smurfette wrote:It's a bit difficult when every bar you go to is full of smoke! I'm just sick of going home at the end of the night smelling like an ashtray when I have chosen not to smoke! If only there was a way around it! The age old smoker vs non smoker argument...... yawn!

Actually its really refreshing when you go out in cities that now ban smoking indoors and after a night out you dont stink of cigarettes !

Dublin is great for that
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 16, 2006
i need to smoke when i go clubbin :twisted:
dale
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 16, 2006
Nice to see some other non-smokers here. :D No worries guys, we'll have more DF events that are focused on activities rather than sitting/standing around and chain smoking. In the past we have had bowling, kart racing and ice skating events. :D
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Oct 16, 2006
:lol: Amen :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat